𝐌𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 !

[𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲]

Male stripper... (Jk × blackpink)

Author's pov :-

Four besties entered the club as the strong smell of alcohol hit their nostrils. The atmosphare was quiet hot as people were dancing, making out. Moreover there were strippers on the stage. Male and female both. Jennie's eyes lingered on a particular male stripper who had a buff chest, wide shoulder, lip piercing which is making his appearance 10 times hotter. "Did you see him?" Jennie bit her lips eyeing the man shamelessly. "He looks hot." Jisoo also laid her eyes on him. Lisa's chuckle was heard soon after as she said "perfect for us!" Rosé was a bit uncomfortable and not so interested in these kind of things but she eventually agreed with her friends.

Jungkook's pov :-

I headed towards the room I was called in for the night. I had a see through black shirt on and black leather jeans. I am one of the most rated stripper due to my looks, body and especially tongue work. I didn't bother to knock on the door as I got inside but the scene I saw after entering made my buddy twitch. There were three naked girls. The blonde girl with bangs was making out with a short brunatte and the other black haired girl was touching herself while witnessing the messy make out session. My eyes lingered on the girl who was sitting at a safe distance from them. She looked a bit uncomfortable and was fully covered.

I came back to my senses when the girl with bangs commanded me "on your knees babyboy!" I never liked controlling women who would just order me but as it was my job, I obeyed her and got on my knees.

Author's pov :-

As soon as jungkook got on his knees, lisa came up to him and put her legs on his shoulder aiming her pussy on his mouth. Lisa grabbed his hair and moaned as soon he inserted his tongue into the already leaking hole. He was thrusting his tongue in her hole while she was just being a moaning mess. The other two girls were enjoying the sight weather rosé was a bit flushed with the whole situation.

Soon enough lisa came into jungkook's mouth. Her slik was all over his chin and nose. She removed her legs while licking her lips. "Such a experienced tongue" she chuckled and pulled him by his collar.

Lisa's pov :-

Jungkook was laid down on the bed as jisoo hurriedly unbuckled his belt and pulled it off along with his boxers. His huge cock sprung out and the tip was leaking which made it look slightly pink. jisoo wrapped her mouth around the cock in a desparate way even though she couldn't take half of the dick inside her mouth. On the other hand, Jennie placed herself on his mouth. She was riding his face while kneading her jiggly breasts.

My gaze diverted to rosé. She looked red and flustered as she watched two of her unnies committing unholy deeds. I walked over her and grabbed her jaw. "Why so flustered babygirl?" I smashed my lips on hers and kissed her roughly. My hand undid the straps of her dress and I watched it sliding off her body showing her milky curves. I kept exploring her mouth as my tongue lingered on hers. I pulled out of the kiss and witnessed a red faced rosie who was planting like crazy.

Jungkook's pov :-

Jennie got up from me as she released her juices in my mouth. I groaned a bit when I felt myself cumming in jisoo's mouth who was giving me a blowjob. She pulled away as well. I looked at lisa who winked at me and I understood it was time for the plan. The blonde girl with rosy cheeks looked so flustered as she was now out of dress. Lisa was quick enough to push her towards me as she landed on me. I quickly grabbed both her inner thighs pulling them apart as she was now backfacing me while sitting on my stomach. I could feel her body tense up. Lisa walked over the bed and leaned in front of my cock. She gave it a few licks before aligning it infront of Rosie's entrance. I heard her let out loud moans as my cock sank into her hole. Oh shit! She was tight af. I could tell that even though she was not a virgin, she was not well experienced.