𝐁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 !

[𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲]

Bestfriend's husband... (Taejensoo)

Jennie's pov :

Me and jisoo unnie were sitting on the couch lazily. Not having an idea of what to do, we were feeling extremely bored.

" unnie, let's do something na. Am feeling so bored " I whined as she chuckled. " what you wanna do jen? " she asked as I remained silent because my mind was empty at that time. " how about watching movies? " she suggested. I nodded " Yes good idea and when tae will come, we can go outside " I got up from the couch and walked towards the tv to put on a movie. I picked out a random movie and put it on. Jisoo unnie didn't even bother to look because she knows I got a good taste in movies.

Author's pov :

It was all good but only if jennie knew that the movie was R rated. Soon the movie started as intimate scenes started playing in. Jisoo looked over at jennie. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Jisoo's eyes travelled down to her cleavage. She licked her lips. Jisoo was lesbian nd jennie knew it too but still it didn't affect their friendship. Having a tempting woman infront of her, jisoo could not control anymore. She shifted closer to jennie and put her hand on her bare thigh. Jennie was still unaware of her intentions....

Tae's pov :-

I walked in the apartment being all tired as it was a tiring day fr. But as soon as I entered, my eyeballs nearly popped out as I witnessed a mouth watering side. My wife and her best friend naked. Yes, naked. Jisoo was fingering my wife while they made out messily. "Fuck!" A wishper left my mouth as I felt my pants tightening. My voyeurism kink came to reality? that's crazy. I walked over to the couch. "What a pleasent surprise?" A smirk plastered on my face. They flinched as my voice echoed the room. Jennie looked tense as she quickly removed jisoo's fingers from her and stood up. "Babe, it's not like tha-" As she was about to finish her sentence, I cut her off. "Enough! You both are getting punishmemt. Get on your knees girls." With that I saw a wide smirk on jennie's lips as she understood. On the other hand, jisoo looked a bit confused but understood the assignment. Both of the gurls got on their knees flashing their wet glistening pussy.

jisoo's pov :-

A gush of excitement ran through my veins as I felt tae's palm on my asscheeks. I am a lesbian but he got something that makes me question my sexuality. Even tho he is my best friend's husband, I couldn't control myself. "Look at these wet cunts, all ready to be fucked up by me huh?" I felt taehyung smirking even though I couldn't see him. A harsh spank landed on my ass cheeks as I heard jennie yelp. He spanked us with his now unbuckled belt. The intensity of the moment was making me more wet as slik started running down of thighs. Suddenly I felt taehyung grabbing my hairs and pulling me up. "Ahh" A whine left my mouth but it got swallowed by his mouth as he kissed me roughly. I kissed him back with the same ammount of roughness. From the corner of my eyes, I saw jennie crawl back to taehyung and taking his legnth in her mouth. Fuck the moment was too hot to describe. He broke the kiss and indicated me to lean down and join jennie. I obeyed him like a good gurl as I started sucking his balls. Jennie was busy with the tip. She kept swirling over the tip which leaded tae to let out some grunt. Ngl, his dick was huge. I wondered if jennie could fit all of it in her mouth.

Jennie's pov :-

After a good cock sucking session, he was laid down on the couch. I positioned his cock in my already wet hole and jisoo sat on his face riding his face as her tits started bouncing. I licked my lips and sank down on his cock. "Fuck, it is ripping me apart" I moaned out loud feeling his cock deep inside me. As I started bouncing on his legnth in a slow pace, jisoo pulled my nape and kissed me. we both were swallowing each other's moan as my hubby's cock and mouth did magic to our sensitive parts. I fastened my pace feeling the tip of his cock hitting my g-spot again and again. "FUCKKKK" I was almost screaming as the pleasure overtook my body. Jisoo was kneading and sucking my boobs on the other hand. I heard jisoo moaning and stating that she is close. I also felt a knot in my lower stomach. After a few seconds, I saw jisoo getting up from tae's face as she cummed all over his face. My vision got blurry as I felt tae thrusting up in me trying to match my pace. "I am c-close baby" I managed to say in between his harsh thrusts. "On my cock." He comanded and I let out all my juices on his cock. I felt his cock twitching inside me as he shot ropes of cum in my womb. We both moaned loudly as I collapsed beside him. I smiled a bit and looked over jisoo unnie who had a satisfied smile on her face.

" noona, how about you stay here for tonight? We can have another session. Jennie will eat you out while I thrust in her from behind."

( I hope you guys liked it ! Don't be a silent reader

( I hope you guys liked it ! Don't be a silent reader...vote and comment :>)