「Chapter 2」: A Taste of Your Own Medicine.

Subspace had just finished his latest and newest Biograft. He planned on adding it as a guard. The freezing cold outside of Blackrock made him close the windows in his laboratory, and wearing a jacket even though he's inside the building.

"Oh my, I'm so good like for real." He giggled. He had finished like... Only Illumina knows how much Biografts and Zetagrafts he made.

He was in the mood to experiment with his crystals, as he began to make his way to the laboratory, he was being silly and creative as usual. He hasn't slept in a while afterall, but he isn't really tired just yet. As he headed to his chemical laboratory, made sure he wore gloves shortly after he found it.

He didn't mind that the laboratory is a bit messy, a small pile of grey crystals in a small, glass jar ready to be injected with whatever the hell chemical he uses to his liking, perhaps a new invention.

He couldn't help but feel the rot had became worse, he sure does has a high tolerance on this, so he brushed it off and continued to experiment crystals and poison related chemicals. He wished that he had someone that could help him deal something like this, the rot will go worse, and no chance will he be able to steal Medkit's healing crystals. Or he can...

Subspace doesn't really know how to heal himself, neither he knows how to make a healing crystal, all he know is to poison and weaken someone with crystals. He stared at the bright vivid pink crystal.

He then snapped back to what he wanted to do earlier, as he began to mix chemicals like Cyanide, Aflatoxin, and Formaldehyde. It was done, some of the chemicals were more poisonous and weakening than others. Formaldehyde really helped Subspace to weaken the target, simply just being close to his crystal tripmines he threw, he laughed imagining that.

"Another poison crystal! Mixed with other poisons!!" He laughed silly. He frowned slightly after. "But i have no one to experiment to..." He shrugged it off and left the laboratory, he's gonna come back there anyways after a while.

A Biograft somehow stumbled and found it's way to Subspace's chemical laboratory, and spotted the mix of poison and weakening chemicals in those crystals, The Biograft thought it was it's core crystal replacement. It wasn't colored vivid pink yet. The Biograft took it, since it doesn't have a proper programming to hold something rather than it's weapon and some stuff.

It picked up the newly made crystal, before accidentally dropping it, the crystal then shattered, Subspace didn't add physical resistance to the newly created crystals, now the substance was everywhere, dripping, the Biograft caught on the poison as liquid touched the robot, which malfunctioned and stopped working, it was standing there, no orange glows whatsoever.

Subspace returned, he stepped in and gazed at the standing Biograft. Shortly after, he felt weak, and noticed the floor, he ran away from the laboratory as fast as he could to his house, he kept running as he tries to tolerate the amount of poison present on him, but it was no use, the poison he made already got him, he felt dizzy and messed up the direction he was going, paired with the rot. Then he just got outside of Blackrock without realizing. It was cold freezing outside.

Luckily, one of the Zetagrafts that were guarding found Subspace, Subspace was in the ground, he fainted. It examined Subspace, checking his stats and health, before bringing him inside his house, one problem.

Unfortunately, this Zetagraft have no retreat pathfinding, it messed up and puts Subspace out of Blackrock into a random structure, before leaving him alone and back to guard the gateways of Blackrock with the outside.

Subspace was freezing, long after, he became unresponsive, it has been ten minutes, the rot manifested throughout Subspace's tounge and lower half of his face, faster each second passes.

The poison the scientist got is also a huge factor in his current condition.
A small amount of poison that Subspace added into the crystal is already enough to make someone pass out. The impacts began to happen at the concurrence of the freezing temperatures and the poison in his body.

As he began to freeze more and more, helpless, alone outside of Blackrock.

A/N: Silly Bio, hehe. Also, is it Zetagraft or Zeta Biograft...? I'm genuinely confused hdhrhdhrh.-

749 words.
2,528 characters.