「 Chapter 15」: Rhythm Madness.

My writing motivation is an all time low i'm actually lowkey scared since idk what to write err...

Sorry for not updating this book a lot!!

[A little SubBoxKit]
________________________________________

"He told me to use his clothes, specifically the uniform in the same highschool we had, pairing me with him." Briefly switching the clothes in his wardrobe. Medkit took the same clothing he was told to do, a highschool uniform he used to wear with Subspace.

Surprisingly it still fits Medkit and Subspace, with the obvious "12th" marked on it. "We look like highschoolers in an arcade!!" Subspace opened the door in a happy demeanor, reaching over the medic that's still dressing himself up.

He found a light turquoise jacket with the uniform, it was the jacket he'd lent to Subspace often in highschool. A perfect add-on, since the uniform had a Blackrock logo plastered on it, he would want to cover it, of course. Putting both of his hands to the sleeves and he immediately felt much more comfortable wearing it.

He took the waist straps and wore it, with a click on each of them, with a slight frown. He glanced and Subspace and sighed. Though he really wanted to borrow Subspace's other clothes. Well after he'd make eye contact with the scientist for too long, rolling his eye, he'd unconsciously buried his face into Subspace's chest. Holding Subspace's arm tight, with a dismissive manner.

"I don't know why I agreed with you, Subby..." Medkit spoke before letting his grip off Subspace, and fixing his outfit. Subspace's face was flushed with red, that's the first time he had a nickname for him. "Subby??" He pushed Medkit away carefully, and shook him.

"You're tired??" Subspace asked, looking away, covering most of his face, and turns to gaze at the medic again. Confused, Medkit just sighed at stared at the scientist with that one singular lifeless eye, aimed towards his. "Of course." Medkit sighed, he hasn't took his eye patch yet.

As Medkit reached the scientist's room in search for his eye patch he left in the bedroom, Subspace took a moment by how, gorgeou- pathetic he looked. He'd already wore his eye patch as he told Medkit to get his clothes to use.

Author's note: Press x to doubt.

Well suddenly, he got an idea. Though, he'd try not to make a subtle and noticeable sound, he perched up on his vivid pink door, and spied on the medic, who was about to open the door, great. Steps by steps, Subspace wanted to do something.

"HAII MEDDY!!" Subspace tipped his feet and stomped to make a loud sound, then threw a grip onto Medkit's arm and shoulder. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL-" Medkit perked up so fast, he'd accidentally punched the scientist a little too hard.

"A-AH!!" Subspace stepped back a bit, a vivid red tint on Subspace's jaw, on the presumably partially healed rot, that made that crystal in between his horns to crack up slightly, though it fixed itself as the scientist gazed at the medic.

"Subby...?" Medkit was a bit concerned about what he did to Subspace, well Subspace did it first. Though a small part of him found skyrocketing levels of amusement seeing him with a bruise. "I apologi-" Before Medkit could finish his sentence, Subspace immediately replied.

"No no, it's f-fine." He'd never thought he'd act so weak in front of a medic. It was running late though, soon the entrance to the arcade will be filled of demons. Subspace held Medkit's hand as took something from his table, a pin. It has a vivid magenta color, meant for him, but as he applied it to the medic.

"Sub..?" Medkit was pretty perplexed on what he did, he couldn't refuse though, Subspace was anticipated and excited because he'd spend time with the medic. With a smirk, Subspace finally wore his mask and opened the door, rushing out like a freed little toddler, Subspace squeaked and pushed Medkit outside.

"It was probably somewhere close in the crossroads." Medkit spoke as they made their way out of Blackrock. Dozens of minutes pass, Subspace already kneww where the place is. Can't contain the excitement he brought to himself, especially playing with his "phriend". Well, not friends anymore, yet.

"Boombox comes here often playing rhythm games, but he seems intimidated just by my present, I don't see what's wrong with me." Subspace loosened his grip on Medkit's hand. "Really...? Since he said you give off sort of a bad vibe to him, when we talked. "He was pretty annoying though." Medkit had a small chuckle.

As they enter the arcade, Subspace led the medic to the rhythm section of the arcade, he rushed to a seemingly turquoise-cyan color of the arcade. "Subspace, haii!" Boombox waved at them as he unpaused the game and continued to play on his own.

"Hello!!" Subspace booted up the machine. The arcade had a silhouette of someone, and a logo appeared. "Project Diva: Arcade." Subspace picked a few songs, trying to beat the third rank.

Medkit was in the back there, slightly admiring Subspace. He'd switch views of Boombox and Subspace playing often, Subspace finally picked a song, "This is perfect for stamina practice!!" Subspace can't contain his excitement as he placed both of his hands.

"Machinegun.. Poem... Doll...?" Medkit looked in a confused manner. And walked closer to Subspace. "Yes!! I can only do Extreme difficulty in half of the songs here, I'll just try to not die!!" Subspace smirked underneath his mask, "Ohh!! The game started, yippie!!" Subspace took off his mask and handed it to Medkit.

"Okay..." As he continued to see him struggle hitting perfect notes, he was only good at the beginning. He'd chuckle when he failed at the easiest part. Nevertheless Subspace really wanted to impress Medkit, minus he picked a song he can't even clear since the part at the end was insane, though Subspace finally attempted a clear.

1000 words.
3372 characters.