Photograph... Bleak And Colorful

An empty wooden vehicle.

Sort of, more of a cart, really.

It had two passenger seats, parked in some flowers, leaves, weeds, petals and a garden's remains.

The belongings and other inventory are until now within storage of the vehicular cart. Stabilized and positioned in all the snow.

There solidified a view, the subject of the frame in the midst of it, a foggy whiteish figure which floated in one place in midair.

A black-haired, pale white boy, dressed in a green military jacket and pants with a Brodie helmet, stood before the figure.

Two of his fingers held up in a peace sign and glancing very blankly in front of him.

"Two, three

"Two, three..." said a gentle voice in the same area, not too far. "...okay, Sunny, say cheese!"

Another boy, with chin-length blonde hair and a helmet embezzled in leaves and flowers, stands in the same direction, facing opposite to the other.

He too was cozied in military uniform, a camera in his hands and a couple inches before the warm grin on his face.

"Cheesu." uttered the dark-haired boy in the last minute, maintaining his neutral expression.

FLASH!

As Sunny left ahead from the figure and made his way towards his friend, a giggle slips from the boy with the camera, who lifts his palm to his soft laughter afterwards.

"I was sure it's pronounced, 'cheese,' not cheesu, Sunny

"I was sure it's pronounced, 'cheese,' not cheesu, Sunny." the blonde boy humored ever so sweetly. "It defeats the whole purpose if you don't prolong the 'eee' part to let your teeth smile."

"Oh, my bad. I guess it was an instinct of my tongue." Sunny replied, voice as soft but flatter tone.

It was turn to bring his palm to his chin discernibly, as though concentrating hard on his thoughts.

"So that's what the word's for... it makes sense now. You sure do know this stuff when it comes to taking pictures, Basil. You really must be passionate about it."