PREFACE

Two broken souls falling for each other.  One turned into stone due to his past traumas and betrayals and other turned into, desire to destroy all of them who once made her life living hell.     Will they able to relive their Lifes again?....

 ARIA  SINGHANIA

26-year-old, leading country's biggest company ''IVY'' very proficiently which also became backbone of her life, she treats ''IVY'' like her own kid. self-made independent women who doesn't need anyone to fulfill her needs, her aura screams power. Rude, Mature, doesn't believe in defination of love, talk to her nicely she will sparkling ocean, talk with her rudely there will tsunami in your life that you might prefer to avoid , softhearted only for her mother and bestie, basically her another half that also annoys her to death but both of these are her only family she considered and pamper them with all the happiness they deserve. Never got princess treatment or got pampered by father as he got dead when she was in 2nd class. Made only one motive of her life to make all of them pay who made her heart bleed.

AYAANSH OBEROI

28-year-old. Ayaansh Oberoi ruling a multimillionaire company and also Most handsome and eligible bachelor existing, girls drool all over him and seduce him to get his attention but he pays no heels to them. He also joined mafia when he was 23. he became an emotionless statue with a cold and arrogant nature due to his past. Yet he has his 2 idiot best friends who doesn't left a chance to annoy him and also love him to core but didn't show it. He has soft corner in his heart only for one person, His sister. These three persons are only exception as other always see only his wrath. He didn't believe in love until he met those hazel eyes and lost into them like a blackhole where there is no going back. 

________________________.............._____________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROPES

*She falls first but he falls harder 

*Grumpy X Fiercely 

*ROM-COM

*Touch her & die 

*To take her revenge she can burn the whole world

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________..........____________________________

- HI everyone first of thank you for sparing your time to read my book and i guarantee you will not regret it..

- I'M a new writer it's my first time to try something like this so if u don't like it u are free to tell me in comments and i will work on it .... but plz be supportive as i am new in this field     (don't be so harsh)

- All the characters, storyline, etc. are purely my imagination. if u find something which u have seen before about the dialogs, then it can be coincidence or dialog inspiration and  e

-i have taken inspiration for dialogs but not for storyline.....storyline is purely my imagination

-Photos are not mine they are mostly from printrest.

-English is not my first language so grammar mistakes can be there so ignore 

-Story also contain some triggered points - fighting scenes,gunpoint,blood,harrasing so if u see 🦋  mark then don't read futher if u are senstive to it...

thank you once again to give my story a chance