Care to be Mine | Chapter - 08

" Who are you , man ?? "

With my trembling hand , I went to touch his soft little hands but he withdrawn it from me before I could even touch and looked at me with a painful eyes.

The pain in his eyes pierced the soul which was the dead the moment I saw the little world of mine...which I tend to live with and die with__the memories.

I chuckled in his own thoughts and took a step back and saw Jimin groaning due to pain and getting his hand to his nails region where now bandaged.

" Stop it "

I said firmly to him with a straight look that he was none than my patient.

He looked at me with the same firing eyes of eagle. I saw his eyes with an tiger... the fierce yet a cunning malicious living run baby.

" You think you can stop me honey "

His words with the husky voice sent an jolt to my spine___spining my back with the rib rubbing my skin. He looked at my soul , piercing the walls of safety to my fear.

" Yes , Mr.Little "

That's got on his nerve__I know.

I would have loved his reaction, if we are not in the hospital laying with the wounds and taunt of life in our physic and the life.

" SHUT YOUR PU_ "

He stopped his widely shaven clean mouth when a pain jolt his nerve.

I can get the idea seeing his 'not-to-possible-pain-controller ' expression.

" What is here_ "

The slow voice indicates the nervousness in his voice with his ' Shit wrong time guess ' expression.

Jimin rolled his eyes while laying himself in the bed again and winced when he shake his leg a little dearly truly.

" Mr.Jane Hyung , Why this hit-on-the-head man is blabbering non-stop. Really my head is so of pain and why the hell I am here and this angst is here and you here. Why the top of cherry I am in this state. God of the devil is my friend and ya but I am sure he will never leave me to be in his side because he care about me and so why the future of realm is doing things. "

Jimin started his speech of 5 minutes which I no longer wanted to hear so I sigh and looked at the tensed up Jane.

I am sure , he is clueless to do. So I am.

" Mr.Park "

I said looking at Jimin and he turned his head to me with a raised eyebrow. I too did and shrugged off my thoughts and said.

" You just got in a fight may be so you are here in this state. No worry , you will get well soon and don't forget to take medicines and food on time. "

I said casually in calm way but my inner is broken than anything.

This is what I thought to so why will it be trouble for me.

" And who are you to say "

" Your intern... I mean , I am an intern in this hospital. I came here to check on you as my senior is on his way here and said me to see wheather you are conscious and some wounds to check. So... I am here and to say the measures being an future Dr "

" So... You are not in your uniform ?? "

" It depends on me to , sir "

I said that because I am sure he has no clue of interns as like me. Even the thing he asked made me to feel like they will.