Prologue

"Well I lost the bet. What is it that you want?" Lia sighed. She didn't know why she had agreed to a bet with this strange man.
"Just travelling to different worlds and making a man fall in love with you." The man replied.
Lia's pupils widened "Ah? Different worlds? They exist?"
"What if they do and what if they don't? You lost the bet. So you should be up for the task" the man stared at her.
"You're crazy. Alright. I am not one to go back on my words. I agree. Let's do it."

Lia strengthened her resolve. It's not like she had much to do anyways. She was always lonely from her childhood even though she had many people to accompany her. It was something she couldn't fathom. Her heart was always empty. She was always bored out of her mind. Her parents were worried for her but she couldn't help it. Maybe it was the reason why she had agreed to an unreasonable bet with this strange man.

"Then meet me at this address at dusk"
"Wait-"
But she couldn't complete the rest of her sentence as the man had already vanished just like how he had appeared.

The 22 year old woman sighed. She was going to shut off her braincells for once cuz none of this made sense. But she still reached the mentioned address by the evening.

"Hello. My name is Kai. I am going to be your assistant for this challenge."
"Oh you are the man from morning." Lia said as she took in his strange clothing.
"Yes. Let's go"
"Hm"
And the next moment she knew, all the young lady could see was black. Lia had fainted.

Author: Let's go. The first arc.