Lafdian and Lardyrinian

He was running through the village, pushing people and sprinting, he had to get to his house or his wife, Alissi, would kill him. By the time he got to his house he could hear the screams, a doctor and a nurse could be seen in there as well, he opened the door quickly and just thanked Tesha, the God of Strength, he reached there in time to see the birth of his child. Date was 26th of May, 8:58 AM, Jyneath of Lafdia was born. Gledric, the proud father was an honored man by many. He was one if not the best swordsman in that general area of Lafdia and wanted to teach Jyneath his techniques as well. "My dear! I tried to come as early as I could!" He caught his breath, and got next to Alissi. After a short amount of time there Jyneath was, he was healthy according to the doctor, and this proud couple were happy.

There was a feast for the little Jyneath at the house all village was invited, Alissi and her friends were talking about Jyneath and how cute he was, and recent gossips and whatnot, Gledric and his friends were drinking wine and arguing over what is the best melee weapon, this of course was a friendly arguement and Gledric always chose the sword over axes, maces & warhammers. "The pointy end is always better than an axe! Axe is for wood chopping, sword is for beheading!" said Gledric, while his friend was talking about how axes are multitaskable, someone else said fists were the only thing he needed. Magic was not very welcome in Vanangaer, but users of magic weren't seen as traitors, just different. No one in decades have used both, and those who managed it were considered Godlike.

It was a happy night, wine were drunk, meat were eaten, in Lafdia a newborn means happiness and good luck.

Jyneath was a happy baby, he rarely cried. And he always had a positive energy around him.

Although no one from Lafdia knew that Lauryn of Lardyrin was born a week later, 3rd of June. Not knowing each other, Jyneath learned the art of swords while Lauryn focused on Magic. Both were gifted on their combat style.

Jyneath sliced his enemies which were dummies for his age of 14, Gledric always used two handed swords he thought "Using two hands on your weapon is better than using one. The other one would get in the way." But he respected all types of combat if, in the end enemy was dead. Jyneath always preferred using one hand. He had a dagger in the back of his belt for emergency purposes.

Lauryn always were offensive instead of defensive, she could use both types but she always thought "Why defense when you can destroy what will make you defense?"