Chapter 8

30+ inline comments and votes for next chapter.

Baba aap theek hain? – Zayaan asked his father ignoring Izhaan.

G beta – Ibrahim said.

To ye yahan yahan kya kr rhy hain – Zayaan said harshly pointing to Izhaan.

Izhaan was about to say something but Ibrahim cut him off to it: tameez se baat kro Zayaan, bara hai  na wo aap se.

Zayaan rolled his eyes and scoffed: I don't care baba, in se kahein chaly jayein ab bhi, we have learned to live without him already – normally he wouldn't have taken this tone with his father but this time Ibrahim also let him away with it because he knew Zayaan was the one who suffered the most.

Ibrahim: Zayaan aap bahir jao me baat kr rha hun na

Zayaan: lekin baba –

Ibrahim: kya kaha mene Zayaan? – he sterned his voice

Zayaan could never defy that tone so he nodded and went out but stomping his feet.

He is still a kid – Izhaan chuckled slightly.

No he is not – Ibrahim said turning to him – that kid died the day you left Izhaan.

Izhaan stumbled on his feet: b-baba?

Ibrahim: sahi suna aap ny Izhaan, he was never the same careless zayaan after you left he became a responsible son and big brother, that kid in him was lost somewhere. He never throws tantrums, he may not except it but today also it naturally came out of him because of your presence. Wo aap ko jany ka keh rha hai because wo dar rha hai ky usy agar phir adat ho gai is sab ki to wo sambhal nhi paye ga khud ko.

Ground slipped away from Izhaan's feet, he never thought his baby brother was hurting this much. Heck if he knew he would have never stayed away for even a second.

Izhaan: baba pls mujhy aik Chance de dein, I promise me sab theek krdun ga.

Ibrahim: I know. Shayd me yahan selfish ho rha hun but I also want you back here – he sighed.

Izhaan smiled for the first time: thankyouu, thankyou so much baba. Me sham me alizeh or zaavi ko laun ga aap se milwany.

Ibrahim also smiled and nodded. He may not show it, but he was also very happy tohave his son back.

Ibrahim: Izhaan,

Izhaan whined: yar baba ab to aesy mat bulayein, it still sounds like I am in trouble with you

Ibrahim chuckled: no, you have to earn that again and mind yourself you are still in very much trouble unless you bring me my Zayaan back.

Izhaan smiled: I promise I will.

Ibrahim: ok on a serious not, Izhaan!

Izhaan straightened up: g baba

Ibrahim: aap wapis ana chahty ho to ghar pr Neelum or Azaan bhi hain, I hope aapko un se problem nhi hogi koi. Azaan is young, so there might be problems but remember, blood or not, he is brought up by the same father as you were and I hope you don't have any other concerns regarding this.

Izhaan immediately shook his head: baba sharminda na krein ab I am not that stupid teenager anymore. Mujhy koi masla nhi but I hope Mrs. Khan ko bhi mujh se issue na ho

Ibrahim: what is this Mrs. Khan Izhaan? Wo maa na sahi maa ki jaga hain aapki, ye apni angrezon wali zuban wahin chor ky ana, I want you to respect her.

Izhaan smiled sheepishly: sorry

Ibrahim nodded: or mujhy yaqeen hai unhein koi issue nhi hoga  I will talk to her.

Izhaan: jee – he again put his head in Ibrahim's lap while Ibrahim caressed his hair softly.

The spent some more time when Izhaan's alarm rang on his phone indicating it was time to pick Zaavi from school.

He bid Allah hafiz to Ibrahim with the promise of coming back very soon and left to pick zaavi from school.

While driver picked azaan from school as Zayaan didn't meet anyone after the encounter with Izhaan. His mood was off suddenly.

Ibrahim talked to Neelum and she very open heartedly asked him to tell Izhaan to shift back.

He also talked to Zayaan and he was still rebelling, but Ibrahim knew only if Izhaan comes back, he will change Zayaan for better.

Now only Azaan was left, both Ibrahim and Neelum talked to him very calmly after lunch as it might be overwhelming for him, he was just a kid and having an outsider in your house suddenly claiming to be your brother.

Azaan was skeptical but deep down he had a hope maybe having an eldest brother will change things for better. He have seen how Aliyan's presence makes aina's life so smooth.

Izhaan picked Zaavi from school and went back home. Alizeh was still at her mother's as he freshened him up.

Baba you know what happened today – Zaavi spoke as Izhaan was feeding him.

No baby, we don't speak while eating or it will choke? – Izhaan stopped him gently as he fed him another bite.

Oh sorry baba – zaavi said as his smile dimmed a bit, he was excited to share about his new friend to his father.

No need to apologize bub! Baba will hear you after eating okay? we will talk and do whatever you want to do okay? – Izhaan made him understand very gently.

Yes – zaavi smiled and continued eating from his hand.

Yes, my new friend, he made those bad boys shoo away – zaavi said as he was now cuddling with his father in the bed rambling stories about his new friend.

Yes Izhaan told him that those who made fun of him are not his friends. He was very disturbed when he came to know that his son was being bullied but he was grateful to the kid who took stand for him apparently zaavi's new friend as he called him but still he can't trust his stranger with any stranger so he decided to meet him himself too

Zaaviyar is too young to understand how this world works and both Izhaan and Alizeh also have no plans to expose him to outer world this soon.

Even the kids who bullied him were kids, they need to be educated rather than taking strict actions, so Izhaan also made a mental note to talk to school's principal about it.

To be continued...

Chapter 9 is up. I will be waiting for your feedback!

Take care <3