Chapter 1

"Tony! Someone's on the phone for you!"

I yelled for my older brother to come to the phone. Older by 5 damn seconds but.. Who really cares. The one on the phone was his best friend since kindergarten, Harry.

"Who is it, Christy?" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Who else!? It's Harry!"
I heard shuffling in the living room.

"Tell him I'm on my way Christy!"
Ugh brothers..

"I already did! Just hurry the fuck up Tony! Harry doesn't have all the time in the world for you!!"
I rolled my eyes again..

"It's fine Christy.. His my best friend I have all the time."
Harry's voice was soft and sweet. I loved him like that. I wish that he knew, being Harry, elegant and have a thing for older women.. I really think he didn't.

"Don't worry Harry his on his way.."

"Thanks Christy.."

"Completely welcome Harry."

Tony came running into the living room and grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Thanks Christy.."

"Welcome Tony."

*****************************************

I was in my room now. I am so bored, all I really want is to cuddle with someone. I rummage through the clothes in my dresser and grab my Mac, and gently throw it on the bed. I throw myself onto my bed and grab a pillow under my chest.

The first thing I see is my screen..

It's a picture of me and Tony and Harry. All smiling on Harrys patio. It was the first time we had all had a fun day of the first day of summer.

I type in my password...

Christy Styles

My next screen is just me and Harry. When he came over one day and Tony had gone to camp alone. It was me on Harry's chest while Harry was twirling my hair in his hands.

My Twitter notifications were blown up. Since a month ago Harry had auditioned for the upcoming XFactor. There were many tweets about him. Girls going crazy for MY Harry... I read threw a few of them...

"Harry! We LOVE YOU! HOPE YOU WIN WITH THE REST OF ONE DIRECTION!" -Penelope Hernandez.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!" -Jackie Cota.

"Q todo te salga muy bien guapo.." -Chapara Quintilla

(Translation;Hope everything comes out good for you cutie.)

I felt my body sink into the bed more and more.. Their already crushing on the love of my life. I have known him since we were in kinder together.

"Christy! It's time for dinner it's your favorite carne asada fries."

"On my way mum.."

My eyes flooded with tears..

*************************************

I run downstairs and the first thing I see is Tony and my father placing plates.

Dad is always at the far end, on his right is me, then left is my mother. Next to my mother is Tony. There's usually only a plate next to me when....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it!"

Tony ran to the door as I ran to my room. I am not going to eat dressed like this, while Harrys over for dinner.

I slammed the door to my room and looked at the mirror, that hanged on my door.. The look I saw was not so pleasant.

My eyes were a bit puffy from the crying not that long ago. My outfit was not the best, I had on a pair of shorts that were ugly and wasted, with a peace design all over it. My shirt was a black tank top with little bloches of bleach all over it, also ugly and wasted.

I pulled out of my closet a pair of dark blue jeans and a new tank top that had a flower design on it. I then pulled my hair into a messy, but decent bun.

I finally finished and I heard a knock at the door.

"Can I come in.."

I knew that charming voice.

"Sure Harold.."

I threw the clothes I had on before into my clothes hamper and sat on the bed. I then heard light footsteps coming up the stairs. Then a light knock..

"Hum.. Hey Christy..Your brother told me to come get you." He opened the door and blushed on his way in.

My cheeks flushed.

"I was on my way down actually."

He looked around at my mess called "room".

"Well.. You coming down Christ or do I have to take you down off your cross."

He had made that joke since we were both in the same 4 grade classroom. When the substitute teacher had called my name on the attendance..
"CHRIST GOMEZ!"

Ugh I had goosebumps as I remembered.

"Yes sir Harold. You may have to."

He grabbed my legs as I reached his neck. This was my dream one day have him take me out of a church holding me like this. He always made me smile, no matter what.. Tears in my eyes or a smile plastered to my face.

"We are here your holiness!"

"Thank you sir Harold for bringing me down that awful staircase..."

My parents and Tony just giggled at our over used joke.

*************************************

AUTHORS NOTE: this is not a long chapter I am barely starting out with this book and I really hope you guys like it. Share it with your friends.. All the love xxx