Chapter 2

We sat down at our seats, and me and Harry side by side made my heart only beat for him. After seeing crazy fans already obsess over him... Made me want him to of never of signed up for XFactor. I was one of the ones who convinced him to. Me and Tony did... This is just. Ugh..

"Well Harry... I know your not really a huge Mexican food eater but, well we're sort of having carne asada fries."

My mom looked at him to be upset but all she got was a dimpled smiling boy.

"It's completely fine Ms. Gomez, I can handle it. I'll eat whatever you serve me."

She looked at him with stern eyes.. Then they softened.

"Alright Harold, though I've told you not to calm me Ms. Gomez. You may call me Jerry."

Jerry.. Wow. My mother's name was Yeraldin Gomez. Though she wants everyone to know her by her pet name "Jerry". She said that one of her friends at camp had given her the pet name. That was how long ago, oh right when the dinosaurs had once roamed the Earth. It was weird since she had told me multiple times that her name was suppose to be with a "G" like Geraldine the actress. To be honest not even my father called her that.

"I understand mam but my mum taught me otherwise.. always obey your parents."

My face turned into a half smile.

"So Harry.. When is your next audition?"

My father Ivan Brian Gomez.. To many names for one person. Though my mom makes fun of him by saying "the only real reason I married your father was for his social security and his American papers, and also his good looks." Him and my grandfather Alejandro Gomez, are the ones who gave me the "good looks"

"Well sir.. My next audition is July 10, it's with a group of boys were sort of going to be a band.."

My brothers face lit up...

"A BAND! Are you insane Harold!?"

Harry's face turned into a light pink as he looked at Tony then at me. Tony was part of a band called White Eskimo with Harry they had been together for a while now, touring in our town and in Cheshire and in England.

This was truly devastating for Tony..

"I'm sorry Tony.. This could be my huge break..."

My brother looked confused then stood up making him self be heard.

"No! I'm not saying it to offended you Bro, it's just amazing your going to be a band with great singers. I'm really happy for you, this is going to be awesome for you. I just don't know how to tell the rest of the band.."

"Oh.. well Tony, I was hoping we could tell them tomorrow. I have practice with the lads at 4.."

I hope they can tell them and have White Eskimo be over. I love my twin but, I am annoyed of the band already. 

"We will.. Though about the audition, who are the other lads?"

Harry's face lit up.

"Well their called, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Lou. Their all really good lads."

My face lit up.

"Do you think me and Tony are going to be able to go see you and your band audition?"

Harry looked over at me with his dimples showing softly.

"You really think I was going to forget about you and Tony? You guys have backstage passes to it. Since the only ones who are going to go is Gemma and my mum, well you guys are more than invited..."

My arms found themselves to Harry's neck as I hugged him.

"Thank you so much Harry!

His arms intwined with mine..

"Of course sweetie.. I always think of you and Tony."

My mother gets up and goes towards us.

"Thanks Harry for thinking of us.. well thinking of Christy and Tony."

Harry goes towards her and gives her a huge hug.

"It's the least I can do for my other family.. You guys are my complete world after my mother and Gemma."

My mother looks stunned but gives into the hug. She motions for us to hug him as well.

I go in around Harry and then Tony hugs my mother while my father hugs me.

The smell of Harry's shirt strikes me and I hold on to the scent. It's like a minty smell, it's really comforting.

"Well Harry the steak is getting cold. We should finish so you and Tony can go have fun outside."

Harry and Tony look awkwardly at each other. Having Tony stuff his hands into his pockets. While having Harry twirl his curls awkwardly in his hands..

"What? Theres is something your not telling me.. Tony, Harry? What is it?"

Tony took his hands out of pockets..

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could go to the movies today.. We could take Christy with us.."

Harry smile was bright and full.

"Yes mam we would take good care of her. We just want to go see a movie."

We made are way to the table.

"Well if Harry and Tony are going to go with them, I see why not."

My father always knew what to say. Even with his strong Hispanic accent. He made himself be heard, even when he was hard to understand.

"Alright Iván, only because their going. You guys be back by 11:30. No later than that you heard me, Tony?"

I smiled at my father..

"It's fine mother. We'll be back by then."

Tony had said this and then got up to hug my mother, so I got up and gave my father a huge hug.

"Gracias mi guapo.."

("Thanks my handsome" It's sort of a family joke..)

"De nada, mi princesa hermosa.."

("Your welcome, my beautiful princess..")

I let go of him and smiled up at Harry, he was already staring at me hugging my father. I loved his smile. I can't wait until we go see the movie, being able to be with Harry a whole afternoon. This was going to be not just fun, but interesting.