Tsukasa's big denial phase

꧁ - - ~ • * ♡ * • ~ - - ꧂

- 09 -

3rd person POV:

The queens room. . .

"You still never told me why you four wanted to spare the humans." Shizuku spoke as she stood in front of the group of hunters, her face more serious than normal.

Kanade looked at Mizuki, she looked back, "Well Ms. Hinomori, we found a necklace on the girl. I had a weird feeling about it so we just thought it would be good to keep them here." Mizuki explained.

"I see, isn't your power about your gut feeling always being right, hm?" Shizuku tilted her head, in response Mizuki sternly nodded.

"Hm, okay, but if that necklace means nothing to us, discard it and send those humans to the guards to be taken and killed." Shizuku spoke, a stern expression on her face.

"Oh." Ena cleared her throat, "Understood." she looked to the side.

Shizuku smiled once again, "Thank you for telling me. But now, may you four go searching for more blood again? We already wasted quite enough time with this group of humans. We even had to get rooms and Ruis technology for them."

The four of them nodded, "We'll get going now. Well, once it's dark." Mizuki spoke up.

"Mhm." Shizuku smiled before walking away from the group to do whatever she is working on.

The four of them quietly left the room.

...

"Ah.. How threatening can she be?!" Ena huffed.

"She was smiling. She also spoke calmly." Mafuyu said.

"Well- whatever!" Ena sighed.

Mizuki stifled a laugh, "Let's go back to our work room."

"Mhm." The four of them agreed.

- -

Tsukasa POV:

The walk back to his room was awkward.. That feeling of comfort lasted about 60 seconds.

I honestly just want to see Saki and Toya right now..

They are the only people I can really be vulnerable with. Well- maybe an exception for Rui.. Ugh I don't know! I just met him. I shouldn't get so comfortable with him. At least not yet.
Plus he's a vampire.. I shouldn't trust these people. Yet I still feel drawn to him.. And he's been really nice to me..