𝒐𝒏𝒆, assassins and stealing

TEEN WOLFseason four episode one-two

TEEN WOLF
season four episode one-two

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

    IMAGINE OPENING YOUR EYES FROM your sleep and not being able to see your own fingers, or anything whatsoever. That's what Paisleys currently experiencing.

Once paisley opened her eyes, she moved her hand, and what felt like wood above the girl, flies up and away from her view.

She sits up in the wooden box she seemed to be in, and takes a look around. She frowns at the view of brown dirt all around her. "Hm."

Paisley shakes her head, using her supernatural abilities to make herself get out of the 6 foot deep hole under ground. She looks to the left once she lands on the ground, and sees the top part of her coffin split in half, lying on the ground.

"It's about time." She grins, tilting her head left and right, making her neck crack as she lets out a sigh.

  ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The unknown side of Paisley has been creeping around beacon hills, unable to find out any information about how she's going to do what she planned on doing.

She caught a glimpse of the Stilinski boy that the paisley they knew was quite fond of, so she quickly turned and stole a hat from someone's head and placed it on her own.

She didn't see any other accomplices or friends of the old Paisley, so that brightened up the girl a bit. She didn't want to have to deal with the uselessness of human nature more than she has to.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be dead?" A random boy says, looking at the girl with a startled expression on his face. Speaking of uselessness. Paisley glances around to see if there's any people around before snapping the boys neck with a small smirk on her face.

"Look who's dead now, bucko." She scoffs, before spinning on her heels, and walking away from the outside of the Beacon Hills High School.

When she reaches the nearest parking lot, she sees a group of teenage boys standing near a red pickup truck, and she hums to herself as she walks towards them.

She hears one of them whistle when she reaches them, and she tilts her head a bit as she stares up at the blonde haired boy who has a smirk on his face.

"I hope you know CPR, baby girl, because you just took my breath away." He says, making her laugh aloud.

"I can think of other ways to take your breath away." Paisley responds, grabbing him by the throat. He gasps for air, his arms tightly trying to get paisleys off of him.