Chapter 6

As the driver unlocked the door of Jungkook's car, Seokjin was greeted by the sight of a magnificent Rolls-Royce Phantom. Jungkook informed his driver that he would be taking the wheel today and granting him the day off. Jungkook settled into the driver's seat and glanced at Seokjin, who seemed hesitant and nervous about touching the door handle.

Jungkook rolled down the windows and spoke assertively, "If you plan on just standing there, Mr. Kim, be aware that I don't have much time. I can easily replace you. You'll then have all the time in the world."

Seokjin let out a sigh and finally entered Jungkook's car, feeling as if he was stepping into a luxurious sanctuary. He fastened his seat belt and glanced at Jungkook, who was observing him intently.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," Seokjin replied.

"Alright, let's go," Jungkook said. The drive to the restaurant was filled with silence, as it was located 25 minutes away from the company.

The Restaurant exuded sheer perfection. From the elegant lighting to the plush seating and meticulously arranged tables, it was a feast for the eyes. As they settled into their seats, a menu that resembled a culinary masterpiece was presented to them.

Seokjin's eyes widened with each turn of the page, captivated by the tantalizing prize of each dish. Meanwhile, Jungkook couldn't help but notice Seokjin's widening eyes. He bit his lip and finally spoke up, "Isn't the menu just amazing? Are you ready to order?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes internally and admitted, "ummm I'm not very familiar with French cuisine, so you can pick Mr.Jeon."

Jungkook looked at the menu and over at Seokjin again “Any allergies ?”

“Potatoes and Garlic” Seokjin replied

“Seriously? How the hell are you surviving in korea?” Jungkook said and laughed.

“I just get scratches. It isn't a big deal. I just avoid eating it outside,”Seokjin said and pursed his lips tight.

“Your body isn't made for Korea Mr.Kim”

The rest of their lunch went smoothly, with Seokjin and Jungkook engrossed in a discussion about work. Once they finished eating, Jungkook called the waiter over to request the bill. The waiter looked at Jungkook “Sir you've..”

“I said bill please” Jungkook said stern looking at the waiter

“Yes sir” The waiter said and left to bring the bill over.

Seokjin's nerves kicked in as the waiter approached with the bill, Jungkook gestured the waiter towards Seokjin. Seokjin didn't dare look inside, fearing a potential panic attack. Instead, he quickly handed his card to the waiter. Meanwhile, Jungkook relaxed in his chair, his gaze fixed on Seokjin. Seokjin anxiously stared at his phone, waiting for the notification indicating the deducted amount.

Finally, the waiter returned with Seokjin's card. Seokjin's heart raced, worried that his card might be declined as he didn't get any notification. "It's all set, sir. Thank you," the waiter told him, handing the card back.

"Alright, let's get going," Jungkook said, rising from his seat and leaving the table. Seokjin, feeling a bit bewildered, hastily returned his phone to his back pocket and followed Jungkook, leaving the table behind.

They hopped back into the car, and once again, silence enveloped the drive. "What's with the unusual silence today, Mr. Kim.Its weird to see the mouth of yours shut without getting back at me?" Jungkook inquired curiously. "This isn't like you at all. Didn't you enjoy the meal?"