01.

MÍA ROSSI

"Vodka please." I told the bartender as i eyed the man in the corner watching me suspiciously. He was beautiful with dark eyes that i could look at all day. I've never seen anyone like him. Something about him had me questioning if i wanted to go home alone tonight.

"Here ya go." Said the bartender who hands me the drink and i grabbed it feeling how cold it was i grabbed a napkin and threw down cash then went back to my seat. The man in the corner was now watching the bartender suspiciously then he turned to look at me as i drank ny drink and he quickly stood up and passed through the crowded bar to get to me.

i watched as he made his way over and as he got even closer i saw the tattoos scattered along his body and it was intimidating to say the least but also something about it made me crave to see if he had them in places his shirt covered.

"May i?" He asked and i heard a strong Italian accent that sent shivers down my body. "Sure," I said as i look deep into his eyes. He took a seat and said "I noticed you as soon as you came in and just had to get to know you." He sipped on his drink while making eye contact with me and i've never felt so confident in my life. The fact that someone this handsome would notice me definitely gave me an ego boost i didn't need. "Did you?" I asked while crossing my legs. I noticed him look at my legs before leaning near me and saying something that struck something inside of me, "I want you more than i've ever wanted anything but i need to tell you something," Curiosity and lust filled me but didn't last long as i soon felt dizzy and slurred. "The bartender drugged you, i watched him do it, i know you just met me but i need you to come with me so you don't get hurt." I looked at him and got slightly scared but also as much as i wanted him i couldn't say no and as i was trying to rationalize in my brain the bartender came over and said "Hey, i'll take her so you can get back to your night." as he grabbed my arm.

Quickly the man stood up and pushed him back against the counter and said "i saw what you did and if you try and hurt her or anyone else in this damn bar i promise it'll be the last thing you do." he glared at him harder than i've seen anyone glare, this man intrigued me and i had to get to know him like he said about me. "Alight shit!" Said the bartender grabbing the mans hand as it was around his throat. At this point everyone in the bar was watching as it unfolded. Soon he let go and walked over to me and softly grabbed my arm and helped me stand and guided me outside. As the cold air hit my body he saw me shiver and pulled me closer and he said
"Are you okay coming home with me?" I just looked at him and nodded as he walked me to where his car was parked and he slowly helped me inside of it and shut my door.

He walked around to the driver side and got in and looked at me, "Can you buckle?" I slowly tried buckling but my body felt so weak, "N-No," i whispered ashamedly while looking down, "It's okay, i've got it." He buckled me in and started driving. I soon drifted off and before i knew it i was being carried up a stone path leading to a beautiful modern home.

Something told me to trust him and i did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

AHHH SO SCARED TO POST THIS

Tysm for reading and again i hope everyone enjoys my book 🫶🏻

Jesus loves y'all

677 Words