02.

MÍA ROSSI

As he walked me up to the house the first thing i noticed was the giant windows that covered the whole wall. It was beautiful and i wish i could've taken in more. He walked me to where i'm guessing is his room and he confirmed it by saying "I'll be on the couch, the living room is right down the hall."
He laid me down and took my shoes off and threw a blanket over me, i immediately felt better. All the movement made me get slightly nauseous but i didn't wanna be a problem so i laid down and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING:

As i stirred awake i was accompanied by a pounding headache and the events from last night seemed a blur. I heard a tv in the background and stood up slightly wobbling and made my way out of the room and down the hall still wearing my dress from last night.

As i walked into the living room i noticed him sitting on the couch in grey sweatpants and a black shirt eating what looked like pancakes. "Good morning, foods in the kitchen." He said and signaled as to where the kitchen was. "What's your name?" I asked while walking towards said kitchen. "Matteo. What's yours?" He asked as his eyes stayed on the tv. "Mía, Why did you help me last night?" I said while grabbing a plate with pancakes on it he put on the counter. "Because i didn't want you to get hurt." He said watching the tv as if it was the most entertaining thing in the world.

"Thank you." I said walking to the living room with my food, "Don't mention it." Matteo said while standing up and throwing away his plate, "You need anything? Clothes?" He asked while sitting back down. "An explanation." I said. "For what? Why i helped you?" He asked and i shook my head yes, "Because you're beautiful and i want you more than Ive ever wanted someone," He walked towards me towering over me with his tall frame and took my plate and placed it on the coffee table.
My breath hitched in my throat as he grabbed my face making me look at him.

I grabbed the hand that was on my face and tried to pull it away but his grip tightened, "Stay." He demanded and i obeyed looking into his eyes deeply. They were gorgeous, a dark brown surrounded by a strong black outline that i could drown in.
"I want you to know how special you are, Mía. I wouldn't do this for anyone else but i can't resist you..." He said as he dragged his other hand up my body to rest on my waist.

His eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips and that's when i knew i had just gotten myself into something i have no intention in turning down. He confirmed he had no intention of that either when he cupped my cheek and kissed me so hard i could've fainted. No going back now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS BAD
please lmk!!!!

532 words