⚜️ 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

CHAPTER FOUR

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Student counselors? The academy needs such thing? "

A brunette frowned, having a pen between the top of his lips and nose, Miya Atsumu was completely against the thought of being the president or being in any significant positions for the academy.

For him, it was all a pain the ass.

His twin, Miya Osamu could only agree, the twins might hate each other to the bone sometimes, but there are also times they agree with their thoughts.

"We need a president, vice, treasurer, secretary, auditor, and lastly, two peace officers. "

Kuroo gave a plain look while listening to their classroom's president. She was a tall girl and it hasn't been even a week ever since they've been enrolled in Academia but everyone in Zelda could see how their president actually had something on the raven.

"Pass, I don't want to be involved in that. " Atsumu said.

"What he said. " From Osamu.

Kenma, didn't bother listening at all. His earphones were plugged in his ears while keeping his focus on the game of his device.

Oikawa who might seem like listening, wasn't listening at all. A certain girl was in his mind lately, ever since they were kids, Oikawa was always worried for her.

One can see how protective Oikawa Tooru was for Y/N, but he spent all years denying that.

Their president held the marker on her hand tightly.

Zeldas are known to be diligent and pretty much will participate in significant events and be in the same positions, they have their reputations to keep.

But right now...

The twins didn't even let her finish talking and immediately declined the idea of being in one of the student counselors.

Kuroo Tetsuro who was on par with Oikawa when it comes to their performances and grades seemed uninterested to even talk.

Kenma.. Too busy with his game.

The Zeldas with the good grades were all uninterested to participate which irritated their own class president.

"If you guys won't participate then who will? "

"C'mon, pres. We aren't the only Zelda students. " Kuroo replied with a tone that almost sounded like he was amused.

"But you five have the greatest grades in all Zelda-"