About the Author

Bhavi Lohia is a budding storyteller with a passion for crafting narratives that resonate with readers of all ages. Currently a student in class 10, Bhavi's journey into the world of storytelling began at a young age, fueled by a vivid imagination and a love for exploring the complexities of the human experience.

Drawing inspiration from the world around them and the diverse voices that populate it, Bhavi's writing reflects a deep curiosity about life, love, and the pursuit of dreams. With each story they pen, Bhavi seeks to weave together themes of hope, resilience, and the transformative power of compassion.

When not immersed in the world of words, Bhavi can often be found indulging in their other passions, such as reading,painting, or simply enjoying the beauty of nature in their hometown of New Delhi.

As they continue their journey through the world of storytelling, Bhavi remains committed to sharing stories that inspire, uplift, and connect people from all walks of life. Through their writing, they hope to spark conversations, foster empathy, and ignite imaginations, inviting readers to join them on a journey of discovery and self-reflection.

Bhavi currently resides in Vasant Kunj, where they balance their studies with their creative pursuits, eager to see where their love for storytelling will take them next.