Prologue

"Professor, This is the peak." the laboratory was filled with vacuum of chills that crawled to the spine of each person seeing the future history "Are you mad! We only observe the abnormalities, This is beyond the protocol!" Gripping his colleague's placket, then he hears a chuckle "Theorem for norms now will be reality, how amusing! Isn't it?"

The laboratory is a large circular space with having Cylinder Core "Containment Secure, Transferring Consciousness! 15%!" The Cylinder Core opened the outer hatch and displayed a vast of fluid that maintained the subject unconscious "31%!" the 5 containers lying stall surrounding the Cylinder Core opened also its outer hatch and showed 5 more subjects sleeping with Holter monitors attached to their body to assure the stability of heartbeat and helmet full of wires that connected to the main control room monitoring the Electroencephalogram Activity "50%" The Cylinder Core release a smoke below its stand and the 5 containers start to close its main hatch preparing for the second phase.

He removed the hand from his Placket "The Weapon of the future is here! Why not take the risk?" He smirks while raising his hands above to show pure genius and dominance being the one who created the formula "74%" _ "We are not sure if the dimension will be stable! and we don't know if it will affect the consciousness of the subjects! Much worse it will turn back to us!" Madly replied as he showed his aflame passion for the research to be complete with assurance, and his colleague walked towards him to put his mouth close to his ear "It's getting faster! 92%!" _ "Either way, it will be good or not, for science proving something works is always a fact, that all matters. Guard! Take him away!"

"Professor, The Transferring process is complete" The professor walked firmly until he reached the window that separated the researchers from the containment vacuum "Open the portal and the Main Subject's Unconscious Dimension" _ "Opening in 10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

. . .

The guard falls and accidentally let go of the prison as they feel the ground tremor, the chance he takes advantage of to escape the laboratory, not quite further to his place something passes through the thoughts that make him run back even though its dangerous until he reaches one of the sealed vault that he can able to access, and immediately get the small container, all of a sudden Yellow Electromagnetic Field pass through the wall blast him off, however, the container float as the Electromagnetic Field slowly occupied the space of the vault, so he has no choice but to run and leave, the tremor aggressive deterioration continuously occurs while he running for his life.

"I'm going back, to get the Key"