Part 1.1

Part One
Episode One;
Map bitch

"Just stop being a dickhead and give your sister a ride to school!"
Cait White sassed at her son as she stood in the kitchen, preparing her lunch.

Her son, Spencer, just scoffed and rolled his eyes, not fond of the idea of doing yet another good deed for his sister. He was truly convinced his mum had a favorite child, that being his twin sister, Ivy.

The white family might've been a small one, but they were a complicated family. The relationships between the three of them were all slightly 'complex' to say the least...
Cait White was a single mother of choice, she always wanted to have kids and decided she didn't need a man for that, so she found herself a sperm donor. She was only planning on having one kid, but she ended up being blessed by having twins.

All Cait White ever wanted was to have a daughter, which she gracefully got, she loved Ivy like she was the most precious thing on earth, she was the perfect daughter she always dreamed off.
Ivy was beautiful as well as she was sweet, smart, creative and most importantly; aware of her worth and values.

Spencer on the other hand, was the boy Cait never planned on having. Growing up she kind of hoped he'd even turn out to be queer of any sort, but instead her son turned into the one thing she feared most; a straight white man. Spencer was honest, bold and sometimes even rude, but yet he had a heart of gold, hidden beneath a thick layer of fragile masculinity.

Cait constantly forced her son to look out for his sister, making him bring her to school, keep an eye out for any boys with bad intentions, in their mum's ideal world, Spencer would never leave Ivy's side, which drove both teens insane.

Spencer and Ivy didn't really get along, sure there were times where the two of them would have a laugh or even hang out, but overall they preferred to keep their distance from each other, especially when they were at school. Spencer had his friends, Ivy had hers, and that's exactly how they liked it.

"Mum it's fine, I'll just ask Missy to drive me or something."
Ivy shrugged as she took a bite of her apple.
She hated it when her mother tried to make her brother do things for her, it made her feel like she was incapable of taking care of herself.

"No, Spencer has a free spot in his car, it'd be a waste of engine if we make your friend drive all the way here and back to school."
The woman shrugged, zipping up her bag once she stuffed it with all needed applies for her day at work.

"Fine, I'll take the passenger princess to school."
Spencer gave in with an annoyed expression on his face, not wanting to deal with his mother any longer.

"But we gotta go now, I promised Ant I'd pick him up."
He turned to his sister who nodded in reply, throwing her tote bag over her shoulder and heading towards the door without a word, she was kind off pissed at her mother for making it seem like she wasn't capable of getting to school by herself.

Spencer followed shortly after her, their mum yelling out a quick "love you" at the twins, but all she got in reply was the sound of the door slamming shut.

The White siblings drove off in Spencer's car in silence, not knowing what to say to each other until Ivy decided to break the ice and turned her head away from the window and towards her brother who was sat next to her in the driver's seat.