🌑🌸Oneshot: The Paper Boy

Okay so we're back in Nico's era and Will and Nico are both a little younger (15 and 14). Basically Will is a paper boy in this Italian town and Nico likes to go out to get the paper. It's just them being cute, they don't really know each other. And Nico lives with Bianca and Maria, they're both alive. Will lives with his mom and he's not native Italian they just live there.

There's a lot of switching around with P.O.Vs and times but it's meant to be repetitive 🫶

(Not dating)

•••

Will's P.O.V:
Day 1

Will was riding through the small Venice Italy streets, on his bright yellow bike which was covered with twinkle lights and had squeaky wheels that Will had gotten used to. In the basket on the front of his bike sat many newspapers, each one was tied with a pretty strand a yawn and tucked in it was a yellow dandelion. Will had started adding flowers to his papers so each person who got his papers could see that flower and maybe it would bring them happiness. Of course that was probably stupid but Will liked doing it. Before he had added the flowers to his papers he'd throw the news outside of the houses but lately he didn't want to ruin the flowers so he would get of his bike and set it down in front of the gates.

The house he was at now was a small purple one, with a dark roof and a small white fence. Will always noticed this house, it stood out from the others. Will gets off his bike and picks up a paper, setting it down just inside the fence. Just as he does the door opens, a short angular boy steps out. He was wearing pajamas pants and had a black T-shirt on.

                             He was beautiful

Will shook himself and shoots a small smile at the boy, who smiles back. Will hurriedly gets on his bike and leaves, as the boy picks up the paper and goes back into the house.

On the rest of Will's root he couldn't stop thinking of the boy. Had he see him at school before summer break had started? No, he'd never noticed him. Will shrugs and bikes slowly back to his house with his paper basket empty.

Nico's P.O.V:

Nico had a common chore of getting the paper every morning, his mother loved to read it. Lately it had become less of a chore because he had noticed who the paper boy was, a pretty blond boy who was about his age. He seemed to radiate sunshine just like his cheery bike, Nico found it cute.

Will's P.O.V:
Day 2

Will came around the purple house once more, he guessed that boy wouldn't be getting the paper again. It was probably a one time thing, maybe their dog would get it. Will wished he could see that boy again. But it was unlikely.

Will parks his yellow bike, takes a paper and brings it inside the small white gate. He waits there for a second for a reason he didn't know. Then turns, just as the door opens, when he looks he expects to see a mom or dog but no. It was the boy. His black hair was messy and his eyes were squinted into the morning light.

"Good morning sir." Will says, grinning.

He didn't know why he was calling this boy who around his age sir but he just decided to go with it.

"Good morning." The boy smiles, descending the stairs and scooping up the paper.

Will gets back on his bike and bikes away, a light blush covering his face.

Day 3...

This day Will had decided to attempt a conversation with the boy, if he came to get the paper. So the blond awkwardly waits by the fence holding the paper. The door opens and to Will's relief it was the boy. He really needed a name that wasn't the boy.