My life sucks

Levi pov

My life sucks now I know what your thinking what about your life sucks your a ceo of your company you don't take shit everyone respects you and all that bullshit but the truth is I do love my company but I hate how everyone is a ass kisser and the worst part if they saw what I was like at home they would never respect me again. Hi my name is Levi Ackerman and I am a omega who runs Ackerman's tea and as the name says we make all kinds of teas and sell them all over the world but I'm also a lonely omega who wants an alpha to take care of me to rub my back after a hard day at work to drink my teas with me to love me and most of all I want pups and a family. The one problem is when I'm not at work I become a while different person I'm shy I don't like how I look and I wear glasses. I'm 5'3 and curvy with hips ass and thighs for days and the worst part is my love handles I mean there not huge just small ones but enough to make me feel insecure about my body. Hmm I can't wait for this work day to be over so I can go haome and read my books Oh and another thing I'm a HUGE boom worm look at me being sexy just kidding wow my sense of humor sucks see my life sucks and it's only Monday.

" LEVI guess what"
" I really don't care can't you see I'm busy like you should be Hangi" damn I hate when she bothers me when I'm thinking I glance over at the clock to see it's only been 20 minutes and I still have 2 hours left to be at work and now Hangi is here to piss me off.
" okay what's wrong shortie you look pissed and sad at the same time which I didn't know was possible but you still pulled it off is there anything you can't do"
" yeah get an alpha " I whispered under my breath but I forgot she was an omega too and she could hear me damn our hearing so we can gear when our pups cry it's good when you have them but not when you don't want your best friend to hear your most scared thoughts see my life sucks.
" ohhhhh so that's the problem my fellow omega you want an alpha will you are in luck because guess who's little brother just came home from college"
" no nope do not tell me your brother is home please don't tell me he's home if you where my friend you would tell me he wasn't home"
" to bad because he's home and we are going out tonight to celebrate the new graduate with drinks and a cute sexy omega"
Eren Yeager the hot alpha that happens to be my best friends baby brother and my biggest crush even though he is 4 years younger than me I've always liked him he was confident nice funny with just the right amount of cocky to not hate his guts but the thing is he sees me as a brother plus even when he was on high school and I was on my way to college for my business degree he was always surrounded by beautiful omega's he could have any one he wanted why would he want me I'm 28 to big of a male omega and I'm a virgin yup big bad ceo Levi is a virgin what alpha would want an omega with tlno experience the most I have have is with my fingers I'm too scared to try a toy.
" Levi levi Levi LEVI!"
" WHAT"
"I've been calling you for 5 minutes what were you thinking about was it eren I bet it was you thinking about hoe sexy he is if you thought he was hot before you should see him now panty dropper hot"
" you know it's really creepy that you just said your brother was panty dropper hot and how in the hell did you know I wear panties you pervert you been going through my underwear drawer again I going to kill you shifty glasses you bitch see if I invite you to my house again"
" well your going to have to let me in tonight so me and Mika can get you ready and sexy for my baby bro so you can meet eyes and fall in love and go home to your big ass house and he can fuck yah pup yah realize he popped yah and put a ring on it and yes I mean in that exact order" She has officially lost it off the deep end she's crazy this bitch is batshit crazy if she thinks that will happen I don't even own any sexy clothes maybe that will get me out of going yes game plan in motion set.
" I don't have sexy clothes as you put it" I said with finger quotes.
" That's why we are going shopping right now I'm calling your sister she'll meet us at the mall we're getting you Ina dress heels and make up"
Remember when I said she was batshit crazy will so am I when I need to be and I'm about to kill her kill her dead.
" I have a company to run so no I will not leave early and I sure as hell not wearing a dress and heels do you see my body do I look like I can wear a dress I can't even walk in heels you crazy fucking bitch"
" to bad get up or I will pick you up"
" jokes on you I'm to heavy" and just to be child dish I stuck my tongue out at her but I should know my friend by now and how strong she is I forgot she was on the wrestling team in school because you know what this ass did she picked me up threw me over her shoulder and walked out my office danm my life fucking sucks