7 Bens

Ben was just letting Blukic and Driba mix things without him in a biomass suit which wasn't smart. After a squabble,they put a drop a drop of pink and green in the grey combined chemical.

Next thing they knew they had a red, purple,bright yellow,orange,sad blue, regular green with glasses, and a black Ben 10 with (those were the color of the clothes)jacket.

"Sunny,sit down,Sadness your fine.Roll call?"the green asked.

"Ok Smarty."the yellow and blue said at the same time.

Red-Anger,Purple-Lazy,Orange-Motherly Instincts(no one asked), Black-Emo/Guilt (everyone asked about Emo but the Ben's just glared at them),Yellow-Sunny/Happy Emotions, Blue-Sadness/bad emotions beside guilt,Green-Smartness/planner and designer.

When Rook,Kevin,Gwen and Max found them,Sunny instantly said hi in a cheery voice while Orange waved and Lazy ate things.

"So what is going on here?"Rook asked before Smartness chuckled.

"The Galvan that we owed a favor had irresponsibly placed two drops of chemicals that were different at the same time,Just call me Smarts,blue Sad and yellow Sunny or else Sunny will beat you up with his hands."Smart told the Revonnahgander.

"Call me Anger,pur Lazy,orange Mothering,and black is Guilt." Anger said, leaning on Smart.

"You remind me of Albedo Anger."Kevin pointed out.

"That b@st@rd should be glad I held back my anger or else I would have killed him."Anger hissed.

"Anger,you know how the minor feelings are when killing anyone and sorry,I suddenly appeared during the incident Kevin,Gwen."Mothering sighed before Kevin laughed and Smart knocked him out before smiling.

"How do we get back together?"Sunny asked from Rooks back.

"It only lasts a few days if I kept track correctly of the chemicals."Smart sighed before Sunny smiled goofily and hung from their partners back.