A Night of Taylor's Tunes (w/ ArthurTV/518 words)

Lily had decided to book a ticket for a Taylor Swift event night in a nightclub down in London town, she was tempted to invite a friend of hers to join her but she didn't who would like to go - she decided to go alone. At this point in the evening, Lily popped onto Spotify and blasted her Taylor Swift playlist whilst she was getting ready to leave, applying her makeup and face gems and choosing an outfit, lightly curled her long flowing hair. She had a quick coffee whilst getting ready and then opened a can of spiced rum and coke to have her own little pre-drink, later she went to use the bathroom, washed her hands and brushed her teeth, slapped on a little bit of fake tan. Lily went back into her bedroom, sprayed on her Black Opium perfume, fixed her hair in a clip on one side, put on her trainers and a jacket, she then left her apartment ready to go.

When Lily arrived she had seen it was getting quite busy for 11:15pm. Luckily she found the bar pretty fast and she headed over to grab a rum and coke and walked over to the dancefloor to enjoy and vibe to a selection of dance floor anthems before the Taylor Swifts songs hit.

As the night went on she was stood behind ChrisMD and ArthurTV - she had no idea they were Swifties too!  She was getting very nervous and on edge, so she just casually went on about her night singing loud and proud to the songs whilst still looking towards the pair. The boys had heard her voice and so they looked behind and noticed Lily looking very shy and giggly whilst vibing and singing.

Lily couldn't contain her excitement in the end and struck up a conversation with the boys, who were also ready to start a conversation. Arthur, known for his sense of humour joked about the lyrics of some of her songs. Chris was vibing also whilst speaking to Lily of their shared love of Taylor Swift.

Chris' eyes met Lily's with a spark of recognition. "You're a Swiftie, right?"

Lily grinned, feeling a rush of excitement. "Absolutely! Her music is like my getaway and brighten the days up when living in London. I actually came here by myself to be honest - so I'm glad I've met you both. Such a huge fan of yours" Lily joked whilst taking a sip of her drink and asked the boys for a quick selfie.

Arthur chimed in playfully, "Then you're in good company tonight!" Arthur said.

As the night continued into the early hours of Sunday morning, Lily couldn't help but notice the way Chris' smile lit up the room or the effortless charm of Arthur's humour. In the midst of the music and laughter, she wondered if this chance encounter was a dream - it felt like the start of something swift and unexpected, hearts could find harmony or a friendship between either Arthur or Chris.

Lily was ready for it... whatever came from this encounter.