Ch. 4

It is mr. Ummm... Stone attitude! *yoongi says and raspberry him*

"Now that's a new one." *He replies with a playful tone as he finds it amusing that his wife now has another strange nickname and he's not even sure what it means. He's not even sure if its an insult or not but he'll take it.*

*Yoongi's raspberry sound and pout makes the corners of his lips twich but he hides it behind a cold and stoic expression. This is slowly starting to grow on him he can't believe he's actually enjoying this.*

I started to feel hungry! When will it be done? *yoongi says in whining tone*

"When it's done." *Taehyung says in a dismissive tone as he knows her whining tone is probably an act to get more attention from him. But he can't help but find it cute. It's his wife's childish acts that make his heart feel heavy and warm, even though he's not really sure what the feeling is.*

"In ten minutes." *He replies back with a cold tone, he's starting to feel a bit more relaxed about all this as he's not that mad anymore.*

I'm going to die after 10 mins *yoongi says and lays on floor acting like a dead*

"You're so overdramatic." *Taehyung says as he rolls his eyes at Yoongi. His wife's silly and dramatic displays of actions are amusing to him as she continues to act like she was dead. It's making his annoyance turn into amusement and playful attitude. He finds this whole ordeal entertaining.*

*He chuckles at Yoongi's dramatic action and it makes him want to go up to her and snap her back into reality. Yet he decides not to as he decides to let her lay on the floor for a bit longer.*

*yoongi sighs and looks at him* at least give me something to calm my hunger....

*Yoongi's little sigh and pout makes him want to snap her out of her dramatic actions but his heart tells him to let him lay around more and make her hungry.*

*When she mentions food once more as an attempt to get something from him he sighs and sighs he can't stop her no matter what.*

*So he decides to stop her from her dramatics and gives her a small fruit .*

*He goes over to the fridge and takes out an apple and tosses it to Yoongi.*

*it hits yoongis face as yoongi sat up and looks at him with a pout* that hurt...

*Taehyung didn't expect the apple to hit him but it was actually funny. It's not like he intended for the apple to hit her face but he still finds it amusing anyways. Seeing Yoongi with a little pout on her face makes him feel a bit apologetic. Yet he still pretends not to care and rolls his eyes.*

*He keeps his emotionless tone and cold demeanor but he's smiling a little inside his heart. His heart feels lighter when Yoongi looks at him this way even if it's not really the right way to feel.*

*yoongi eats the Apple and crunching really loudly which it makes taehyung annoying*

*Taehyung's annoyed with his wife's loud eating noises from her apple. The constant crunching noise made him want to slap her. However, he remains calm and ignores the sound. The fact that he's trying so hard not to slap his wife is slowly making his annoyance turn into amusement and playful attitude again. It's as if the universe was telling him to just relax as it's not that serious.*

*yoongi crunches again and eating with a little moan which make taehyung more annoying*

*Taehyung couldn't believe how immature she was being on purpose. Her crunching in the apple so obnoxiously and eating like an animal was annoying and disgusting, yet for some reason his heart kept on fluttering. Yoongi moaning while she ate was only making him feel irritated more that if his wife was doing this on purpose to annoy him.*