Ch. 6

I-i probably call ambulance because you are sick *yoongi says and blushing even more*

*Taehyung can't help but let out another amused chuckle as he hears his wifes response to his question. He has to admit that he did not expect his wife to say something like that.*

*he leans in even close towards her as his eyes are locked with her*

"Really? Even if I do this?" *he asks as he continues to lean in towards her.*

Taehyung

Taehyung

W-whats wrong with you *yoongi says and looks at him and backs away little by little*

(Yoongi 😭😂)

"What's wrong with me?" *Taehyung says teasingly as he continues to lean in towards her. He does this because he wants to see how his wife would react to it. The fact that she is backing away made him slightly amused but also made him want to see how far she would back away. He still continues to lean in trying to get closer to her.*

*yoongis back hits by the end of couch and gulps as taehyung was top of her* y-you are sick for sure

*Yoongi hitting the end of the couch made Taehyung laugh slightly. The fact that he's now in the position that he's on top of his wife made him have a smug and amused expression on his face.*

*He can feel his wife underneath him as he remains leaning in towards her as he can feel his breath in his face. He can feel his wife panicking as she backs away. His wife's flustered body reaction is making him feel a bit amused and it's only making him want to get closer to her even more.*

"Am I?" *He asked him as he leans his face even closer towards her.*

*yoongi breathes heavily and tight his grip on her plushy as for her protection her mind fills with different thoughts she's wonder if taehyung woke up from wrong side bed or what* y-yes

*As he notices his wife's reaction and the way she holds her plushy tightly for her protection makes him feel slightly more pleased with himself as he leans closer towards her, he is literally on top of her at this point. He can practically smell his wife's ' breath as he remains staring at her. He can see just by looking at her that he is quite flustered right now, which just made him even more pleased with himself*