𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥

Priscilla

I never felt like i had a purpose, opposed to what my mother said in the short duration i knew her, during the time i did she told me i was a drop of water in the vast ocean, but it did not mean i would stay small and unknown, by time i was 4 i had a little sister, maggie, i got to pick the name, for some weird reason my parents allowed me to hold such power, but they did, we had a close relationship for a while, had. i had a nice relationship with my dad, when Maggie was born he was currently an alcoholic, he was throughout my childhood, i was used to it, it was hard to watch still, luckily mom convinced him to stop for the sake of Maggie, i key memory i had was the summer of 84' i had lost my front teeth and walked back inside with mom to see dad throwing all of the alcohol, i thought mom would be relieved but she was mad since she had a drink sometimes, i was sent to my room while they fought.

Until i turned 14, at that time my youngest sister beth was born, and mom got sick, i had to raise my siblings since my father was mostly responsible for mom, i spent my teenage hood raising them, until mom died, i never really knew empathy tho, it was like a distant cousin you only saw at christmas, i was just numb, Maggie took it hard, but dad took it the hardest, but he put up with it.

i moved on quickly, but i acted like i hadn't, i was happy because of my friends, and another core memory was meeting a friend of mine at a party, he was nice, we talked, i acted intrested for fun, my own benifit, one thing led to another and we ended up in the back of his car, drunk and making out, i didnt feel anything tho, he wasnt anything to me, just a friend with benifits situation

so when the virus and outbreak happened, it sparked something inside of me.