CHAPTER 1

Dedication.

𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 , 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 . 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍

Author's Pov-

Stella's auburn hair whipped in the wind, maneuvering her sleek Porsche through the bustling streets of Los Angeles. Her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Max, her childhood friend, who was returning after a decade abroad. As she navigated through traffic, her keen eyes caught sight of a tiny figure in the road—a helpless kitten, its fur a soft gray, frozen in fear as a Mercedes hurtled toward it.

Without hesitation, Stella swerved to the side, her tires screeching against the asphalt. She leaped from her car, her heart pounding as she raced to the kitten's rescue. Scooping the trembling creature into her arms, she held it close, relief washing over her as she realized it was unharmed. Her relief quickly turned to anger as she glared at the Mercedes, its driver seemingly oblivious to the near-tragedy.

She picks up the kitten and hugs him tighter relived that he didn't got hurt by that motherfucker's car who couldn't even see a kitten.

Stella stands in front of his Mercedes knowing damn well that whoever was in the car is fucking late.

The drop dead handsome man sitting inside the Mercedes. Charles Everett, CEO of the prestigious Star Group, gripped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white."Who the fuck is this lady and what's her problem I'm already late for the meeting shitt I'll have to talk to this bitch " whispers to himself.

"Hey you there..!!!! What the fuck is your problem if you want to die go stand in front of another car not mine I'm already late for the meeting "

Hearing his words stella is now absolutely on her peak.

"Who the heck are you to assume that I wanna die keep your assumptions with you Mr.Hurry and I'm not moving aside until you apologize to this little kitten you almost killed him are you blind can't you fucking see a kitten on the road??? I don't care how late you are unless you apologize I won't let this go".

"Huh you surely are a arrogant one but I won't Apologize to a kitten it's his mistake he came in middle of the road so better tell your lil kitten to apologise and not me and get aside or I'll surely speed up"

"Oh you dare to assume that I'll let you go no Mr hurry now you have to let go of your ego and apologize to him ...."

Saying this words and keeping the kitten close to her heart she goes to the car opens the door of his car and pulls out the keys.

"What the fuckkk!! How dare you to take my keys ?? Do you even know who I am. Return the keys now or you'll face consequences!!!"

"Bold of you to assume that I'll return your keys if I wanted to return them I wouldn't have snatched them from your Mercedes Mr hurry"

Charles tries to grab it from stella but instead receives a kick on his face and now is absolutely at the peak of his anger

"How dare you kick me bitchhh !!
You are spared today cause I don't hit women and stop calling me Mr hurry I'm a CEO of the star group and I'm not free like you to wander around and keep saving someone's life .I don't fucking have interest in that it's their fate whatever is supposed to happen will happen."

"Ofc you can change the fate... And I will change the fate of this little kitten as for the kick you deserved it asshole"

Charles now knows that there's no point in arguing with stella she won't let him go so instead of being rude he decides to be calm and talk to her politely.

"Excuse me?? Can't you see a handsome man getting late for the meeting it would be too fucking good if you let this handsome go"

Stella starts looking around her when he says can't you see a handsome

Being stunned by her he asks

"What the fuck are you searching???"

"The handsome you just talked about I can't see him anywhere"

"You really are kidding me I'm the handsome can't you see...... Hereeee MR. Charles Everett I implied it to myself arrogant lady"

Stella starts laughing out loud

"Oops seems like you have never seen a mirror in your life"

First time a lady not being charmed by him got him hard and now he couldn't control his anger.

"Are you fucking serious??"

"Yess all I can see is a asshole"

It suddenly strike to stella that she need to be at the airport to recieve Max as he is coming after 10 years he is not familiar with the directions of the city.

"Here catch the keysss"
Ofc stella didn't want him to catch it she threw the keys of the car in the direction of the bushes

"What the actual fuckkkk"

"Fate Mr arrogant the keys didn't wanted to come in your hands" stella giggles

"Byee byee Mr arrogant hope we never meet again or else I'll surely kill you"

"What a bitchh gett lostttt Mrs whoever you areee "

Stella takes the kitten and heads to the port to pick up max her childhood friend who is coming to meet her as he had some business in Los Angeles.

What do you all think will Stella and Charles meet again how will their reactions be when they meet again???

Author's note- Here's an early update for the chapter 1 as you all really hyped me up for the updates.

Make sure to vote and comment!
Love you all!!❤️
Happy reading!