Invitation (Edited Version)

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the lush landscape of the cultivation world, a celestial invitation descended upon the realm, its ethereal presence felt by all who practiced the ancient arts of cultivation.

---

To the esteemed leaders and disciples of the main clans of the cultivation world,

Greetings unto you from the serene peaks of Celestial Mountain, where the ancient energies of the cosmos converge in harmony. It is with great reverence and anticipation that we extend this celestial invitation to you, esteemed practitioners of the noble arts of cultivation.

In the tranquil embrace of our mountain sanctuary, where the whispers of the wind carry the wisdom of the ages and the rivers flow with the essence of enlightenment, we shall gather to commune and share in the boundless knowledge of the celestial realms.

On this auspicious occasion, we are honored to extend our hospitality to the illustrious Yunmeng Jiang, the venerable Gusu Lan, the resolute Lanling Jin, the steadfast Qinghe Nie, and all other esteemed clans whose noble pursuits have shaped the destiny of our world.

Come, traverse the winding paths of Celestial Mountain and partake in the sacred rituals of fellowship and enlightenment. Let us unite in harmony, bridging the divides that separate us, and together, let us illuminate the path towards a brighter future for all cultivators.

May the winds guide your journey, and may the stars illuminate your path as you make your way to the summit of Celestial Mountain.

With deepest respect and anticipation,

Boashen Sanren 
Guardian of Celestial Mountain

---

The message, written in shimmering characters, beckoned the cultivators to the revered Celestial Mountain, a place rarely graced by mortal footprints.

Among the first to accept this divine summons were the disciples of Yunmeng Jiang. Jiang Cheng, recognizing the significance of the call, led his clan with determination etched upon their faces. Their swords gleamed in anticipation as they set forth on their journey.

Following closely behind were the disciples of Gusu Lan, their leader Lan Xichen, the esteemed Sect Leader, guiding his disciples with serene confidence. Amidst the orderly procession, Lan Zhan, the second young master of the Lan Clan, found himself consumed by a rare nervousness. For five long years, he had yearned to see and perhaps speak with Wei Ying once more, the enigmatic cultivator whose memory lingered like an unfading melody in his heart.

Lan Zhan stood in the courtyard of the Gusu Lan sect, his gaze fixed upon the serene moonlit sky. Beside him, his elder brother, Lan Xichen, watched with gentle understanding in his eyes.

"A-Zhan, you seem preoccupied," Lan Xichen remarked, breaking the silence.

Lan Zhan's usually composed face tightened slightly.

"I am fine, Xiongzhang," he replied, though his thoughts betrayed him.

Lan Xichen gave him a knowing look. "Is it about Wei Ying?"

Lan Zhan's silence spoke volumes. He didn't need to say anything for Lan Xichen to understand.

"You know, Lan Zhan, sometimes it's harder to mend a rift if you let it linger."