Ted

Genre: Fluff

*Usage of the word fag
* I added that Y/n likes the band Guns N' Roses, since I need lyrics from one of their songs 🤠

*Usage of the word fag* I added that Y/n likes the band Guns N' Roses, since I need lyrics from one of their songs 🤠

Ted sighed, taking off the strap for his guitar and sliding it over his head. He set the instrument down on the table and sat down lazily. Bill furrowed his brows and turned off the power to their guitars, setting his aside with Ted's before turning his attention to his best friend.

"What's going on, Ted?"

Bill asked, worried about his friends lack of interest. Ted sat up dramatically and ran a hand through his hair, his foot tapping on the ground as he tried to find the words to speak. Sometimes it was a little hard for him to know exactly what to say, especially now.

"Bill, I am totally feeling pressured right now."

Bill sat down beside Ted, offering for him to continue.

"With what, dude?"

Ted sighed and got up from his chair, making Bill blink at the sudden movement and watch him. He had always been full of energy, so the random movements weren't anything Bill weren't used to. The brown headed teen walked around the garage.

"I know who I want to ask to prom, dude—"

"That's excellent dude!"

Ted shook his head, putting a stop to Bills triumphant smile and all around happy attitude about the situation. Bill raised his eyebrow, confused on why it would be such an unfavorable position to be in.

"It is most inadequate, Bill—because the person I want to invite, totally doesn't know I exist!"

Bill hummed and nodded, resting back on the chair while putting a finger to his chin. That would prove to be a bad thing, he definitely understood why Ted was so worried because the prom was literally days away!

"That is heinous, Ted my friend. Who's the babe you want to invite?"

Ted looked off, feeling a blush of embarrassment creep up onto his cheeks. He continued to walk around the garage, his hands shoved deep into his pockets to stop them from awkwardly shaking. Bill sensed the strange reaction, getting up from his chair he walked in from of Ted to make him stop.

"Is she in another grade, dude?"

Ted shook his head, turning away from his best friend and walking past him. Bill followed behind him, going in circles around the room.

"You aren't wanting to ask that babe from the mall are you? Because shes like totally older than us dude—"

Ted shook his head again and turned to face Bill, finally looking into his eyes to show he was serious about what he was about to say. Bill blinked and stayed silent, waiting for Ted to say whatever he was going to say. Ted sighed and flipped his hair out of his face, putting a hand on his chest.