Save Me (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

(A/N- hey guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic!:3 so I apologize ahead if this story ends up sucking, but hopefully it doesn't(: kkk, go read!)  

-------------------------------------------

"Brianna! Wake up!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I rolled on my back and stretched, not wanting to get up. I rubbed my eyes realizing I still had dried up tears from last night. Why was I crying you ask? Well let's just say I have gotten hurt many times, physically and emotionally. I just have many problems in my life that stress me out and upset to the point where I cry myself to sleep. See, the thing is that I don't harm myself physically, nor have I thought of it before. I just cry. I know, I'm a big baby, but whatever, I'd rather my pain be invisible. "BRIANNA!" my mom called again pulling me out of my thoughts. I slowly got up, my tired body not wanting to move. I made my way to the bathroom and got dressed and ready for school like every morning. I was in grade 12, and I'd say I do pretty well in school. After applying the finishing touches of makeup on my face, I scurried downstairs to see my mom running around getting ready for work. I pulled out a bowl from the cabinet and poured myself some Reese puffs cereal. I quickly ate and gathered my stuff. "Okay Hun, I'm gonna go cause I'm late for work! Get Alyssa to take you to school, bye love you!" my mom kissed me on the head and with that she left. I dialed Alyssa, my best friend's number. It rang 2 times before she answered.  

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, my mom was late for work and can't drive me to school, so can you pick me up?"

"yeah sure! Be there in 10"

"Thanks girl, see ya soon"

And with that I hung up.

Me and Alyssa have been best friends ever since grade kindergarten. She's been there for me when things are tough. She's my rock. She knows all my problems, and is there when I break into pieces because of them. Psh, she's not my bestfriend, she's my sister. I seriously don't know what I'd do without her. When my dad left me and my mom, I was a mess. She was there to support me and help me get back on my feet. She's my savior.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out seeing I had a text from Alyssa saying that she was here. I chuckled to myself knowing that Alyssa is always too lazy to come to the door like a normal person would. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I got into her car and we were off.

(A/N- Hey guys, so I know this chapter was short but it was more as an intro, ye know?(; annnnnnyways, I hope you liked it! Leave a comment and tell me how I did for my first chapter!(:  

THANKS!  

-Brittney!