Chapter 6

*Brianna's POV*

I woke up, the sun shining through my curtains. I stretched and looked at the time. 7:30.... Holy crap, I'm gonna be late for school! The weekend was fun to be honest. Most of my weekends consist of me in my room, eating food all day on my laptop. It was nice to get out. Yesterday was more of a hangout day, since all we did was chill out in the house and part of the time was outside in the back, but still, at least I wasn't alone in my room. I quickly got ready, ate breakfast and made it out the door just in time that the bus arrived. I usually don't take the bus, but my mom was working early this morning & it was too late to call Alyssa. I'm surprised I even caught the bus...

Once I got to school I went to my locker to find Alyssa waiting for me. "Where were you?" she asked with a confused look on her face. "I slept in, I was in such a rush this morning." I replied rubbing my head. I grabbed whatever I needed for French class, said my goodbyes to Alyssa, and was off to face the long day ahead of me. Thank the lord there was only 2 days left of school.

*Niall's POV*

Today the lads and I are in the recording studio, but all I can think of is Brianna. Damn, can that girl ever occupy your mind.... "NIALL!" the boys yelled in unison. "what?" I asked. "We've called your name like 3 times, what's up with you dude?" Liam said, looking me straight in the eyes. I had to tell them.. "Iamheadoverhealsforbriannaandiwannamakehermine" I said so quickly, I didn't even understand myself. "woah woah woah, slow down, and repeat yourself" Zayn said. I took a deep breath, "I'm head over heals for Brianna and I want to make her mine.." They all had huge smiles plastered on their faces. "It's about time you admitted it!" Zayn yelled. "Well then," louis said taking a step forward, "we'll help you get the girl!" I literally tackled him into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" I was now smiling ear to ear. They all brought me into a group hug. "Okay, so here's the plan..."

*Harry's POV*

I was a bit disappointed that Niall was going to win over Brianna... I wanted to be the one to make her heart flutter and make her feel special.... See, Brianna was different from the other girls I've dated or wheeled. She was smart, gorgeous, and not all up in my face and isn't a trying-too-hard kind of girl. She is pure. I wanted that. But, unfortunately we already made the plan.... I'll just have to live with the fact that she won't be mine. In a way, I'm happy for him, but damn... Do I ever wish I was him right now.

*Alyssa's POV*

Here I am sitting in geography class (barf) bored out of my mind. Like who the hell cares about agriculture and where things are grown? All we care about it eating the damn food. Geez. Like why do I care if shaded grown bananas are better, I don't ca-

"She's not afraid of scary movies, she's not afraid when we kiss in the dark, how come she's so afraid of f-f-falling in looove"

Oh crap.... That would be my ringtone...

I scrambled to find my phone in my bag. "Alyssa, please turn off your phone!" Alyssa mememememe, oh shut up... Once I found it, it had already stopped ringing. I seen that it had been Zayn calling me. I quickly sent him a text telling him to sign me out of the office. I'm pretty damn sure I know why he called. We were talking about it last night. Niall probably finally admitted his fancy for my best friend.

*Liam's POV*

Another day went by, and we were closer to putting the plan into action. Alyssa and Brianna graduated today, meaning today was their last day. The boys and I cant go because if we get caught by a fan, we're toast. I really am happy for Niall. This plan is for sure going to win her over, since we all pitched in and threw in ideas. It's a really good plan if you ask me, very cute too. I think they'll make a great couple, and I think everybody else thinks that too! I don't know about Harry though, he didn't really say much and looked a tad upset. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated on my stomach. It was my girlfriend Danielle, texting me. I really did miss her, I was glad that she was coming back to London. She was visiting family in America. She comes back tomorrow and already agreed to help out with the plan, how sweet is she. Hopefully everything works out tomorrow...

(A/N- okay guys, this was a really short & bad chapter, I apologize! I know it took a while for me to update, and then I made a short chapter, I'm terrible :3 BUT, I promise that the next chapter will be long and will come less than a week! Anyways, what do you think the 'plan' will be? Will she say yes? Will Niall chicken out? Will Harry ruin the plans? That's all coming up.....

Oh ye, thank you for reading, 83 reads!! :D so happy!

Okay BYE :')

-Brittney!