Episode 2

(Show Kayla and Lulu sleeping in first class. She then wakes up and we see her stomach rumble and she looks down at it and feels it and we see it hurts, then she walks over to the bathroom and we see her look and see there's no toilet paper. She looks worried, and then she opens the cupboard above her and she is too short so she starts teaching around unable to see she then grabs the toilet paper and starts pulling it but then the immunity idol falls and hits her on the head) 

Kayla: OW! 

(She looks down and sees it)

Kayla: *gasps excited*

(Kayla confessional)

Kayla: Oh my gosh!! I found the immunity idol! Season 1 the idol screwed me over.. now it's in my hands.. I can control my destiny!! I'm so saved!! 

(Cut back we see everyone waking up) 

Chef: *on loudspeaker* We are now landing! Make your way to the exit it's time for the second challenge! 

(Cut to everyone standing with there team at the exit, Emerald Team walks on last as loser class was farthest away)

Chris: Alright Campers! Take a look at the emerald team! Zoe voted out at the last elimination! 

(We see Lulu and Kayla look sad)

(Lulu confessional)

Lulu: Poor Zoe.. She's the first out.. She was texting Kayla and I so much in between seasons ever since we find out we were doing a world tour season as she was so excited to compete.. This game is so cruel.. 

(Cut back) 

Chris: Take a look around! We have landed in Seoul south Korea! 

(Kayla confessional)

Kayla: *ecstatic* Oh my gosh yay!! Only Lulu knows this But I am a huge Kpop fan!! Maybe I'll get to meet my idols!! YAY! 

(cut back) 

Quinn: *eyerolls* Let's hurry this up so I can leave Kpop Utopia and cleanse my ears Chris. 

Kayla: *offended* HEY! 

(Quinn gives her a death glare)

Kayla: *anxious* Hehe sorry..

Chris: For this Challenge each group will be tasked with writing and producing there own song and distributing the lines as evenly as possible! 

Kayla: *Squealing* OH MY GOD YAYAYAYAYA! 

(Lulu smiles and blushes at her)

Phoebe: *pissed* Oh my god somoene shut her up! 

Chris: Now, get with your teams! Now!

(Cut to team Emerald) 

Hannah: Okay this is perfect! We have four members so we should be able to distribute the lines somewhat evenly! 

Flynn: don't worry girl. The men got it, girls are too stupid to write anyways! *Snickers*

(Hannah glares at him pissed, Asher also gives a worried look while Daniel keeps a depressed face) 

(Cut to pink team) 

Kayla: *excited* OH MY GOSH I LOVE WRITING LET ME DO IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 

Quinn: Oh my god yes if you'll shut up..

Kayla: I HAVE LOTS OF TRAUMA AND SORROW TO EXPRESS IN A SONG OF SWEET ICY REVENGE! *laughs*