Heiress Of The Mafia

Written by-

This chapter was requested by-kyzzycoThank you for the request and I hope you enjoy it!

kyzzyco
Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy it!

Story-- 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝘼𝙎 𝙓 MȺFƗȺ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚- 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 , ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤!

💕_________________________________💕

Narrator's P.O.V

Being born into one of the most strongest Yakuza family wasn't easy. And being the next heiress is only harder. But it was a destiny inevitable to you.

You were trained since the day you were born. The pressure was only harder on you as your family lost the next heir, your father. In panic your grandmother, the current head on the Kiyama family named you the heiress and since that day you lost your father, she has both protected you and trained you up in the toughest most ways.

Now you stand in Spain after travelling all the way from Japan for a mission you were sent to. This is the last test. If you pass this one, you get to be the next head of the Kiyama family.

It was nighttime already and you were looking for BC Sol. The world known beyclub that also works as a secret information center under the guidance of their owner Kristina. You were told that your cousin Rantaro is already there and have prepared everything for you.

As you you were walking through the streets of Barcelona the home city of BC Sol. You realized that. You. were lost.

┏━━━━┗━━━━┏━━━━┗━━━━┏━━━━┗