Chapter One.

The day of the 'ironic wedding'. I guess I should be happy that they chose me as maid of honour, but I really can't help but be upset. I mean, I've loved this apple juice lover since we were just toddlers. It's hard to see him go. Especially seeing him go for the heir of breath. Well, the music is starting. I may as well let the knife dig deeper into my heart.

John walks down the aisle in his red tux with the blue shoes. Little nepeta is the flower girl. My love is standing there, his red eyes glimmering as he watches his bride, er, groom walk towards the alter. Moments later the pastor says his words to unite the two.

"If anyone thinks these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace".

It took everything I had not to scream right then and there. But no. I stayed silent like a good little girl, with that fake smile plastered on my face.

"You may now kiss the groom"

In the moment I watched them kiss, I just started bawling. They believe it's because I'm happy for them, but they don't know. They don't know I'm dying from watching them so happy.

Shortly after we're dismissed from their being wedded and the mingling starts, I sprint to the washroom and lock myself in a stall. I can't handle this. I should be happy for him, I really should be, but I can't. It hurts too much to fake the happiness. I-
It's him again..

I'm in love with a knight of time
Even though it hurts
Cause I don't care
If I lose my mind
I'm already cursed 🎶

I quickly sniffled before answering the phone.

"Y-yes dave?" Fuck..I didn't mean to stutter.
"Dude. Where'd you go? Cake is being cut soon"
Seems like I was in here longer than I thought.
"I just had to run n pick up my wallet, I forgot it"
"Bullshit. You left it in the dressing room. What's the real reason you disappeared?"
"...I'll explain later." I'm the one hanging up this time.