The mall

*  Bill hugged u from behind and u giggled a bit*

TIME SKIPP

You and Bill spent the entire day together, shopping for clothes, eating lunch, and just talking about various topics. After a few hours, Bill brought you to a cozy cafe and asked you if he could talk to you about something important.

He revealed to you that he had feelings for you for the past three years and wanted to be more than just friends. He was nervous and didn't know how you would take the news, but he wanted to be honest with you*

"Y/n..., i have something to tell u,i have been keeping something from u for a long time..."
You: ok?, tell me bill.!"
Bill: i love u y/n, not as a friend,more then a friend..."
Y:wait what?"
B:yeah....
Y:I'll think about it bill.ok?

You thank Bill for being honest with you and tell him that you need some time to process your thoughts. You explain that you've always seen Bill as a close friend and you weren't sure if you feel the same way.

Bill is understanding and respects your decision, telling you that he will wait for your answer. He doesn't want to lose you as a friend and hopes that things won't change between you two.

TIME SKIP

------------------------------------------------------------

BYE sorry if this is bad but i haven't wrote a book in like 11 months or something😭