Chapter 6

Soul came home. Where Maka he thought. Soul was about to open the door until he saw Crona was having sex with Maka. His heart teared. He walked into his room he wanted to wait until she was finished with Crona. He lay down on his bed. And he was under the sheets. Soon after Crona and Maka were done he could hear Maka say "go before Soul gets home," she kissed his forehead. "Bye honey," After he left Maka thought now where is Soul he should be back by now. She open Soul door she said "oh there you are," "what the hell where you thinking," he got out of the bed sheets and sat down. "Ah what do you me-" "you know what I'm talking about" Soul said. "I still don't understand," Maka said trying to be clueless. Soul stood up furiously and yelled "You and Crona having sex," "ah where did you get that Idea," Maka yelled "I saw it in the door you left opened and heard everything you said to Crona," "okay what did I say," "you hurry Crona before I could home," "ah maybe your right," "look Maka were done," "wait Soul we can talk this out," Maka started crying she didn't want to her weapon cause she would be helpless. "Oh and your no longer my Meister," "but your my partner," "yeah I'll found a new one who doesn't cheat," Soul was about to leave Maka until she said "Soul I'm so I won't do it again," "it's too late to say your sorry," he left Maka leaving her alone on the house. Pain gripped him he walk away leaving the house he once called home. (Meanwhile) Maka thought it was too late wasn't it more tears came down.