⚜️ 𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻

CHAPTER FIVE

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Akaaaashi! "

"Yes, Bokuto-san? "

Akaashi was sighing for like the hundredth time now. This morning, his so good friend Bokuto Koutaro had been calling him and when he asks what he wants, he was only replied with silence and when he doesn't respond;

It makes this supposedly bigger man all sulky and pouty.

"Akaaaashi! "

Another sigh. "Yes? "

"I really think you should be at Zelda . "

Akaashi was actually surprised and thankful that Bokuto was able to say what's been bugging him all this time.

"I heard the Zelda only has ten students. Kuroo, Oikawa, the Miyans, Dela, and five other students. "

"And the Kwonax only has 25 students and we have 130 students in the Enns, a total of 165 students inside this huge academy, seems pretty useless but it does give good backgrounds for your resume and requirements in case you want to apply to a job once you graduated. " Akaashi replied.

Bokuto nodded, not really following the adding statement, he was only listening to Akaashi and he had full trust with his buddy, so whatever he says.

The two continued to walk silently down the hallways, that was until the familiar face of a tall girl went to them and Bokuto wasn't even gonna be surprised when the girl went to Akaashi.

"Keiji Akaashi, right? "

Akaashi nodded, surprised at the sudden appearance.

"Would you like to apply to the position of the vice president? "

Bokuto's eyes widened. This was such a surprise, though.. Akaashi didn't really share the same enthusiasm as his buddy.

"I thought Zeldas are the only ones who can be in the position? The same with the president? "

Dela nodded . "Indeed, but the school heads decided that the students in Kwonax can also apply to the position. I was confused too but given the circumstances, we can only understand their words. "

"I'm not interested. "

"What?! "

Bokuto and Dela said at the same time.

What the hell was this guy thinking?!

As Bokuto was about to ask Akaashi why, his friend already turned and left, Bokuto looked at Dela and was about say sorry but when he saw the glare in her eyes, he decided to not consider the idea, instead.. He just follow Akaashi.