Chapter 17: It's A Nightmare

Chaeyoung tucked in Lisa on her bed. She was wrapped in a warm blanket and clean pajamas that she bought. Who would have thought that she has low tolerance in alcohol but has a will to stay conscious and does whatever.

"Hmm... dizzy,"

She heard Lisa mumbled while turning to the side next to the window wall. Chaeyoung chuckled at her cuteness but she too is tired. "Sleep well Lisaya, you have a long day tomorrow,"

She may have look peaceful today, she knew tomorrow will be a hectic day for all her questions to ask. And that also includes her pawn. Chaeyoung saw the look in his eyes when Taehyung came upfront as if someone stole something of importance to him. Well, she wouldn't say it is quite the opposite because clearly he too likes Lisa but couldn't voice it out.

It was her fault anyway, pushing Jungkook to his limit probably caused him to just get on with it and do what his heart told him so. If it isn't because she saw how dispirited he was to be the braver person, she wouldn't have pushed him and runaway from everyone else.

It's not like she regretted it, she actually likes the outcome. "You sure have a lot to say to me tomorrow, but for now i'll let you sleep," Chaeyoung chuckled while fixing her hair.

She heard a knock on the door followed by the card beep, a sign that it was unlocked. She wasn't surprised when she saw Taehyung going in with hang over medicine and some stuff Lisa might need when she wakes up.

What can she say, he's probably the most ideal man to ever love. He was so caring of her, so careful. Yet she wondered what gone wrong with the both of them.

"She said you two were childhood friends right?" Chaeyoung asked him out of nowhere.

Taehyung look at her, "Yes, we know each other since six years old,"

"Then you know so much more about her than we all do," Chaeyoung nodded her head, "You look like you still love her, I wonder if she does too,"

Taehyung fixes his gaze on her, "How long have known that she is a Cheon?"

"Probably more than 4 years ago," Chaeyoung answered, "She helps with my business, and I also does with her, in Chosue,"

"Yes, I believe you're the general manager there now," Taehyung nodded, "So you've been with her for the last five years," "Is she also that close to him?"

Chaeyoung stood up from the edge of the bed and shook her head, "No, they're practically enemies back then,"

Taehyung frowned, "What do you mean?"

Chaeyoung chuckled, "They couldn't stand each other back then," "When Lisa came to Cheon Seong Jungkook and her got into an argument, it gotten so much to the point that they would literally curse each other,"

"They don't look like they had that quarrel," Taehyung was confused.

"Time just let their feelings subside I guess," "and probably because they both lost one of their parents that's why they sympathize each other," Chaeyoung said.

Taehyung nodded, "That make sense," "Lisa, she get too attached with people who makes her happy," "No wonder she's so close to you,"

"Well, that's Lalisa for you," Chaeyoung shrugged as she walks towards the door. "I just hope you two clear things up between you two,"

Chaeyoung grabbed the handle as she opens the door. She look back for the last time to give him an alone time with Lisa. He was walking towards the bed, putting the hang over medicine on the bed side table.

"Can I give you some pieces of advice,"

Chaeyoung grabbed his attention as he looks back at her, "What advice?"