Chapter 6: Just the Two of Them

A/N: business talks are not professionally research, but I did read articles.

"So how was your trip to Singapore?"

Lisa who's been on her phone while sipping on her Yakult turned to her friend and said, "How did you know I went to Singapore?"

Chaeyoung giggled as she went over to her side, she opened her phone and went to the same article she'd read earlier.

"Here look at this," Chaeyoung opened the article and gave her the phone.

-->

[BUSINESS NEWS] A Cheon Gateway or a new Business Trip?

The Chairman of Skye with his allegedly daughter Lalisa Cheon who hasn't been seen since her 10th birthday was rumored to be spotted having a normal stroll in Singapore.

Netizens are starting to believe the rumor that the heir to Cheon stayed in a different country for a business venture for the years she missed. Some people believe she pursued her master's degree at a prestigious university. The others are just baseless accusations of her turning back on her responsibilities as an heir which was immediately dismissed because it's been a generation that Cheon protects their heir until their grand debut into the Business world.

Unfortunately, there were no photos taken of the said stroll which makes everything still a rumor till now.

What are your thoughts?
Comment down below

<--

"How the hell.." Lisa reads through every word. She was thankful that no one recorded them or took photos of her. Well, it was a tight security, her father probably made sure no one dared to take pictures of her.

As much as it doesn't matter if she shows the world who she is, she isn't ready yet. Her business is still not on the rise unlike how her father debuted in the real world. She wants to live why her parents gave her that name, Lalisa, the one who is praised. As of now, she doesn't think her business is as economical as her father did the first time he debuted.

"Don't you think it's time to debut into the business world?" Chaeyoung asked as Lisa gave her the phone.

"It's not time yet," Lisa said in a serious tone, "As much as I'm trying to protect my identity, the partnership with the Kang Family is the biggest project I received in the last four years,"

"Really? it's that big?" Chaeyoung got curious, "Didn't you say that entering the international market is the biggest of all?"

"Hmmm.. Technically yes," Lisa nodded her head, "The international market is a breakthrough for all economic barriers, domestic companies seek this expansion to diversify their asset for business growth,"

"But as long as you don't have enough distribution, the market will not grow, taxes may surge, transportation prices increase over time, there is limitation in operations due to low budget, and cost of the workforce may lead to unemployment," "Statistically there's no economic growth in a poor strategy, financial instability affects production cost, which all result to a decline in profit, revenue, and margin," "So if your goal is growth, you cannot just stay on one distribution, you need more, since more demand in production means more distribution,"

"It was all thanks to my family name, I'm fortunate enough that K&F Corporation found my small distribution," "They will be the first key for my company's growth," "This partnership will lead to many distributions from clothing, food, and what I've heard they will also enter the global franchising for their restaurant,"