•16• He is back!

More than 1 month later..

Jungkook pov

My work ended before time. It was so hard to live far away from y/n. We didn't even spend much time together after the confession.

Phone rang~

Oh it's y/n

Me : hello y/niiee

Y/n : hmm

Me : what happened? Are you okay?

Y/n : ya! It's just little fever.

Me : are you sure?

Y/n : Ya.. what are you doing so early? I mean it's evening here.. there must be dawn!

Me : Yup! I.. I have a work so I woke early.

Y/n : Ooh

Me : Take care of yourself. I have a work I'll talk to you later.

Y/n : Bye.

So here's the plan. My flight is today at 6 am.. and it's 4 am now.
If I'll take flight of 6 then I'll reach korea after 14 hours then in korea the time will be 10 am.

Notification sound.

Oh sorry guys my flight is at 5 am.. hurry up!!! I'll tell the rest of plan at plane. Let's go!...

Time skip

At plane

What??

A/n - "Tell us about the plan."

"Ohh the plan!! there is not any wonderful plan it's just I want to do a surprise entry for y/n.

A/n rolled her eyes.

"Did I disappoint you all? Sorry?"

Phone rang~

Appa

Appa : so when will you come back?

Me : I'm coming dad.

Appa : but y/n said you have work..!

Me : I want to give surprise to y/n.

Appa : Ooohhh good good

Let me tell you if you're confused it's my appa.

Me : Okay appa meet you later.

Appa : Take care son!!

Call end.

Y/n pov

It's 10 pm now and I have a little fever so today I'm early in bed. But I can't sleep. I also take pills.

I was lying straight staring at the ceiling of the bedroom.

At this time I'm seriously missing jungkook so muchh!! I don't know if it's mood swings or what but I want him right beside me right now! I went to Wardrobe and took out jungkook's clothes.

And put on.

Maybe I can sleep now feeling his scent.

I hug myself indirectly jungkook's clothes. Then again I lay down on the bed with same position.

"Jungkook when will you come back?"

(A/n : He is coming.... for you.)

I sighed.

Then I drifted into sleep. While remembering sweet memories of me with jungkook.

Jungkook pov:

I reached at 9:30 in front of the house. As it's a surprise I open the door with spare keys. I went to our bedroom straight and thank god y/n is still sleeping.

I kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks. She's wearing my clothes aww she's looking so cute. I checked her fever.. it was not anymore.. I kissed her again and went to prepare breakfast for both of us.

After sometimes :

Y/n pov

I woke up it was a nice sleep. My fever dropped and I'm feeling good now. I looked at the clothes I'm wearing and hug myself. I went to bathroom washed up and wear another clothes of jungkook.

It's looking more baggy on me. I chuckled sadly.

A/n Pov

Y/n step out from bedroom. She headed to kitchen. On her way on the stairs she saw the dining was full of food plates.. she wander her eyes to kitchen.

"Jungkook." She whispered to herself. Jungkook felt her appearance. He looked at her and passed a smile but his smile fade when he saw y/n running toward him.

"Yaa! Watch out!! You'll get hurt."

Y/n ran very fast and hug jungkook tighty.
Jungkook respond her hug with a kiss on her forehead then hug her back.

"I *sob* miss you soo muchhh" Y/n made her hold tight around jungkook.

"Yes I know babè.. I missed you too.. lets eat I made the breakfast!" Jungkook caressed her back.

"Nooo." She buried her face in his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere." He consoled her.

"I'll not let you go anywhere." Y/n said and jungkook chuckled at her.

Y/n wasn't in the mood to leave Jungkook so he made her sat on his lap and feed her the breakfast. After some sweet talks Jungkook decided to wash the dishes while She was sitting on the kitchen counter.

“Are you done?” Y/n asked.

“Almost” he replied.

“You didn't miss me, no?” She asked and pouted looking everywhere but him.

Jungkook dried his hands and turned toward Y/n. "What do you think?" He asked.

"I think... You didn't !" As soon she completed her sentence Jungkook pressed his lips on hers, giving a soft kiss.

"What do you think now?" He asked again.

"Still No."

He smirked and kissed her again but his time it was not a kiss he was eating her, leaving her breathless. Nonetheless she was enjoying it too. She released a pleasure moan when his tongue explore every inch of her mouth. "Ahh this is addictive." He parted away then again attacked on her lips.

"What do you think now?" He asked again.

Y/n answered with a playful smirk on her lips "A little bit"

A chuckle left his mouth, "you've became naughty, huh?" In response she looked at him with her innocent eyes.

In a blink of eyes Jungkook hold her in bridal style and went toward bedroom. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

When they reached in bedroom he closed the door behind.

A/n : Well dreamers as I said Jungkook close the door so I can't see anything further. They didn't allow me to come.

So.. The E—

Door opened.

"We are not doing anything as you think. We're just cuddling around.” It was Jungkook.

"Oh Okay." I (A/n) hesitate a little while nodding.

"Well.. we can do that too." He said with a smirk. And look behind him at y/n.

"What? JUNGKO—" I shouted in shocked.

The door slammed on my face.

So..

THE END.

Hope you liked it.. sorry for the delay. Let me know in the comments if you want bonus chapter or not. Till then bye bye.

Love ya'

💜