•Bonus•

A/n : Jungkook but..

Jungkook : Okay one more last time.

A/n : yeah thanks.. love youuu

Jungkook : I love Y/n

A/n : Yeah Yeah I knoww~

So guysss bonuss!!!!

Few months later

"Y/n what are you doing?" Jungkook asked entering in the kitchen.

"Preparing for lunch." She replied immediately. "Jungkook." She called him.

"Yess?" He moved towards her with concern.

"I'm not feeling wel...." She was about to fall on the ground when he wrapped his hand around her protectively.

He pulled out his phone and called the doctor. After that he bring y/n in bedroom and sprinkle some water on her face. She got back her consciousness but still He wasn't satisfied and need doctor for her.

He was caressing y/n hair when the bell rang.

He opened the door.

"Doctor hoseok! Thank you for coming." He exclaimed in relief.

"What's with these formalities jungkook we're friends. Well I bring my wife, she'll check y/n." Hoseok replied with his sunshine smile.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded.

After a while

Y/n POV

"Congratulations y/n you're pregnant."
The doctor said. This sentence hit my mind I'm happy but sad also what if I can't take care of this baby well?

"What happened? Are you not happy?" She squeezed my hand.

"I'm happy but-"

"But you're worried what if you can't take care if this baby well?" I nodded at her words.

"Don't worry time and situation teaches everything. You're going to be a great mom." I smile at her. She is so understanding.

"Well you have to take care of my nephew or niece." I frowned at her words. "You don't know me nah?" She asked like she understood what I was going to ask.

"No." I let out a embarrass laughter.

"I'm Hana Jung Hoseok's wife and Jung Hoseok is Jungkook's friend." I nodded with an 'o' face.

"Sorry I didn't recognise you."

"It's okay.. let's give this good new to our new dad." Hana grinned.

"N-No..!!" I blurted.

"Why?" Her eyebrows joined together.

"I want to give this good news on our wedding anniversary."

"Okay good Idea.. best of luckkk!!" She squealed and hugged me. "Thank you." I hugged her back.

"Take care."

A/n POV

Hana came outside. "Is everything alright?" A worried face came infront of her and asked. She internally giggled and said,

"Yeah, she's just little weak so she fainted. Don't let her do any work." She smile and patted jungkook shoulder. Among this Hoseok was examining her with a suspicious look. Jungkook went inside and Hoseok pulled Hana toward him.

"What's the matter?"

"What?" She questioned back.

"You know nah.. you can't lie to me babygirl!!?"