Chapter Four:

WARNING THIS IS THE OLD VERSION I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THIS CAPTER. Read at your own risk. (This version is absolute shit)

Before I could register what was happening, my arm rapidly wrapped around his neck, and put my head in the crook of his neck. I missed his embrace so much.

Once I let go, I smacked him on the back of his neck.

"Hey! What'd you do that for?!" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"For taking so long to find my ass!" I said while giving him a playful, angry look. Cole promised me when I left, he would find me no matter what, and he would find me soon. But this asshole obviously forgot about the soon part.

"I'm sorry! I just got caught up with... work" he said while looking behind me, at my brother who was currently on the phone.

I wave my hand dismissively, "It's fine I know how it is down there." I said while, opening the door wider to let him in.

"You're gonna hate me." Cole said bluntly while not moving from his spot on the porch. "I can't stay. I have to go soon to make some deals out of town, I just came to visit."

"I haven't seen you in months!"

"Well I'm very sorry. But you know how it is, you know exactly how the 'devil' will be on my ass." blowing a puff of air in annoyance, he leans against the doorframe.

I don't know if it was my imagination but I felt as if the air around us felt, stuffy and heavy. But most of all, uninviting.

"Whatever. You better come and visit me as soon as we can. Emphasis on the soon part."

"Will do, see you next time." He says his goodbye. Me waving him off as he gets into his car and rides away.

As soon as he left my surroundings felt as if they were back to normal. I couldn't figure it out , Why did I feel as if Cole wasn't the same person as he was when I left?

*******

I woke up to the obnoxious sound of my brother blasting a song through his speakers. Once I rubbed my eyes and felt more awake, I heard the song more clearly; 'Baby' by Justin Bieber.

"Shut that thing off! I'm up!" I yelled, while throwing my pillow at him.

"Sorry sissy! I can't hear you cause I'm like, BABY BABY BA-" he was cut off by me jumping up, and tackling him to the ground. During the process I put his two arms down with both my knees on each arm. I don't know how I did it, considering how a hundred twenty pound girl could hold down a
Two-hundred pound adult- well I shouldn't really call him an 'adult'.

"Shut up!" I hissed in his face.

"Well maybe if you get off of me I can turn it off." He said in a teasing tone. I was in no mood for smart remarks, this ass had awoken the beast.

"Turn the damn thing off Mason, your the one that decided to wake me up this early on a weekend!" I practically screamed in his face.

"It's almost one, it's not early."

"You're so fucking lucky I love you so much to ask you this nicely, what do you want?"

"Entertain me! I'm bored as hell." He said while removing his arms under my knees. Somewhere during the process he had made me fall on my butt, almost making me tackle him again, but instead gave him him my famous death stare.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

I didn't even answer him, I just have him a stare that was as cold as stone. I just hoped the dumbass would get the point.