Chapter Three: Cue the Bullshit

WARNING THIS IS THE OLD VERSION I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THIS CAPTER. Read at your own risk. (This version is absolute shit.)

"What the hell are you assholes doing here?" I hissed, looking at them in their eyes.

"That's no way to greet your mother is it now Alex?" She smirk grew even more with each word she said.

"You were never a mother. Get to the point Carol, tell me why the fuck you're here." I gave her a cold stare.

When I took in my parents' appearance I was utterly surprised. They looked normal, sure not the best clothes, but better in what I've seen them in before. My mother- aka person who held me in her uterus for 9 months- had her hair was put up in an elegant bun along with make-up caked on her face in order to hide the side effects from all the years of drugs, alcohol and smoking. My dad- aka sperm donor- looked like a business man with his suit and tie along with his hair gelled back. Together they looked like a normal, successful, married couple. When I carefully studied them I could tell their eyes were a bit bloodshot and you could barley point out the aroma of alcohol trying to be covered up with their perfume and cologne.

"We just came to visit! Now the last time I checked that wasn't a crime was it?" She said, giving me the fakest smile. I knew they always had a reason; a purpose, they were not just here to 'visit'.

"How the hell did you find me?" I said making sure I annunciated every word, slowly, yet carefully in order to make my point come across. I inwardly smirked as I heard the venom seeping out of my words, damn I was good.

"Sweetheart, you obviously should know the answer by now." Sperm donor said speaking up, and making sure he gave me a sarcastic smile before continuing, "I have people that will move mountains for me, it wasn't very hard to find you."

"I figured that out firsthand." I said giving him a scowl.

"What?" Mason asked purely out of curiosity, I winced. My brother was in the dark about my parent's real relationship with myself. I was grateful for that. If not, he would want to do something about what happened. But what was done is done, I couldn't go back and fix the past. The fact that he didn't know gave me a sense of relief, he didn't need to know. Not him. Not anyone.

"Nothing." I muttered, not daring to look at him.

I heard a cough come from in front of me, "Now son, would you mind giving us some alone time with your sister?" Sperm donor said while giving my brother a pleading look. How bipolar was he?

He just gave my dad a nod and went out of the living room, up the stairs into the room. But before he was out of eyesight and earshot he looked at me, to which I have him a reassuring smile and then he was gone. That's when I turned to sperm donor and baby carrier (person who carried me in their uterus for 9 months was starting to get too long), and they just had a satisfied smirk on their faces.

"Did you guys really think I believed you guys were 'just visiting'? You are wasting my time lets cut to the chase. Why are you here?" I said with full confidence, with crossed my arms and stood there with a bored expression.

"I have decided to forgive you. Me and the fellas have been talking and we've decided to let you back. Now when-"

I cut him off before he could continue "If I could come back?" I asked knowing what he was going to say and that's when I broke out into a sarcastic laugh.

"You really think when you went through all of this trouble to find me, then when you say I'm 'allowed to' come back I would? I thought you were smarter than that." I said while smirking before continuing, "You really must take me as an idiot. I'm not going back with you assholes." I said before walking towards the door showing them the way out.

"Just remember Alex you're welcome anytime. Whenever you're ready to come back is fine." a sinister smile appeared on his face, to which I got the familiar shivers from. They never went away, don't think they ever will.

That's when I shoved both of them out the door and locked it shut. When I turned back around I saw my brother on the top of the stairs.

"Explain."

I knew he was going to want an answer, so I was contemplating whether to finally tell him the truth or not. If I lie to him and say I talked to them because of some school bullsit lie, he might not believe and insist the truth. If I tell him the truth he will know why I am with my parents, he will possibly have the chance to understand me. But that won't deny the fact that he will look at me like the monster I really am.

Cue the bullshit lie.

"They wanted to talk- well more like listen to them talk to me about... Uh a fight that happened at school." I explained.

"You got in a fight?!" He roared.

"Yeah because-" but before I could finish he interrupted me,

"Why would you get into a fight?!" He yelled.

"Nicole's boyfriend- well now ex-boyfriend- Brent was cheating on her with Jenna the skank. The whore knew about it Nicole so when heard them making out and shit in the janitors closet, Alex and I took care of both Brent and Jenna." I exclaimed, and may I add out of breath.

"You were protecting your friend. So I guess thats a valid excuse." My brother said in a mono-tone voice. To say that his reaction was surprising was an understatement, he was always the responsible one, always kept me on track. First my parents show up then my brother applauds me for bad behavior, today is just full of surprises isn't it.

"What have you done with the old Mason. I don't want him back but I would still like to know." I said in a sort-of joking tone.

"Well I thought it was nice of you to stand up for your friends. And you love both Mason's so shut up." He said while ruffling my hair, while I just hugged him.

"Now go upstairs and do homework of whatever, I need to make dinner-" that's when I interrupted him

"Remember the last time you tried to cook?" I said while cocking an eyebrow.
The last time he tried to cook he burned the chicken so he tried to recover by making homemade pizza, and he managed to forget the sauce. There was only melted cheese and pepperoni. You can say I was beyond pissed knowing the idiot forgot the sauce, and got my hopes up for nothing.

"Chinese or Pizza?" He asked while I could tell he was recalling the memory just as I was.

"Pizza." I replied.

He just simply nodded while he started to dial. As I was about to go upstairs I heard a knock on the door which I decided to get.

When I opened the door my eyes looked up to the familiar blue ones. My eyes wide and my mouth slightly hanging open.

"Cole?"