chasing

Ramya beta.....wake up its morning . Vidushi said caressing Ramya's hair.

Mumma just 5 minutes why you wake me up this early... Ramya said covering her head with blanket.

Bachha it's already 9. Also I've planned a blind date for you.  You'll get late .

Mumma it's only 9 and look how much cold is it outside. And why don't you listen that I don't want to marry now. I'm only 24 maa.

Vidushi shooked her head and told Ramya to get ready at sharp 10.

Ramya was getting ready when she heard a knock on  the door. She opened door and saw her mother standing there with phone in her hand. She handed her phone and told to talk to her mausi as she sent a boy and arranged that date.
Ramya made faces and talked to her mausi.
Her mausi sent her name of the boy and address of the restaurant where they both had to meet.

Ramya reached their and asked receptionist about Shahid malik. Receptionist told her to wait for some time and then called waiter and asked him to take her to table no. 12.

After sitting there Shahid greeted her and asked about her interest in marriage.
Ramya was feeling little discomfortable from his sight as he was staring her continuously.
They both ordered coffee first.

Ramya was about to take a sip when Shahid said : You are so beautiful. It looks like you had many relations in past as you are much experienced in talking to a man without any hesitation.

Ramya holded the cup tightly and threw coffee on his face.

This made him angry and he shouted : are you mad?
His shouting made all the people there look towards them.

Ramya stood up from there and left to her office.

She was fuming with anger and she went straight to her cabin as she didn't want to talk to anyone.

Her best friend Maya entered the cabin with a cup of coffee in her hand : You are late Miss. Ramya. Don't say you went on a blind date today too .
Ramya rolled her eyes making Maya chuckle.

In evening when Ramya was going back to her home by taxi

As she was goint through deserted roads she was looking outside the window totally lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about today's incident that is she that much bad that everyone thinks like that about her .
She was thinking that man whom she met today was totally Hungry for lust only.

All of sudden taxi stopped her phone slipped under driver seat and when she looked at front, She got afraid . Men in black uniforms stepped out of black cars and were carrying weapons. One of them attacked taxi driver and took him with them.

Ramya stepped out of taxi and started running from there as she knew that they would take her also .
She was thinking that they would catch her because she witnessed them but she was totally unaware that  they were after her. She was running with all her power. She was running and running. After crossing the jungles she was went on a highway. Men were chasing her with guns in their hands. She was running on highway with a hope that anyone would save her .
She saw light coming from far away. Soon those cars came near and she stood between the road. All the cars stopped and small smile formed on her face, she  forwarded her hand as a man stepped out of car . She was wearing white chikankari kurti which was now half red because she ran from jungle and branches , thrones hurted her and blood made her kurti red.Her dishelved hair, cuts on arms and feet , torn clothes made clear that she ran from somewhere.

A man came out from one of the car and caught her as she was about to fall.