Chapter 6

Almost thirty minutes go by and we've been sitting here talking and trying to figure this whole situation out, I was up for it then, but now I'm not too sure! Sasha says well guys I have to get going, ill see yall later! I walk her to the door give her a slight hug and say nice meeting you! She says same here! And leaves out!

I turn around and walk back to the bar in the kitchen where Trent was sitting and he looked at me and said I love you, I said I love you too! He then followed my statement with baby we don't have to do this, I don't have to have two women for my birthday when I have a damn good one every day and night...he says baby I'm sorry that I even took this into consideration!

I grabbed his hand and said let's start the kings week off right, I started leading him up the stairs on the way to our bedroom I stopped by aria's room and checked to make sure she was still sleep and she was! We got in the room where its pitch black you can't see nothing, not even your hand in front of your face! Of course I knew where everything was! He grabbed me from behind and started kissing me on the back of my neck and slowly lifting up my dress and taking it off, once he got it off I was completely naked under there.

I turned around and start taking his shirt off while he was still kissing me, I dropped those basketball shorts that were hanging from his waist just the way I like to the floor, we switched positions and I started kissing him backing him up all the way to the bed, and then pushed him back...I was to heated to be under any covers so we was sexing on top of them all. I kissed him all the way down until you know, he was completely in my mouth,talk about control I had him moaning more than a little bit...as I kept going he stated "Oh shit".

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him and started kissing me, I reached back and grabbed his dick and slowly inserted it inside of me! I start grinding on him slowly, back and forth...he said fuck that feels good. He groaned repeatedly, by the look and feel of things he forgot all about this threesome. He grabbed my waist tightly, giving me more support and the momentum to keep riding! After a few more minutes, he flipped me on back and went down; he was eating like he had a point to prove, my eyes started to roll in the back of my head and I started gripping the sheets...I felt I was about to cum it was building up all in my muscle, my stomach, everywhere! He quickly slipped inside of me and went to work; he had my legs going all types of ways I didn't think were possible. All I heard was damn, fuck baby I love you, and he collapsed on top of me! I was tired; I instantly was ready to sleep! He laid on me and we feel asleep for about a hour until I heard aria crying when I woke up I noticed Trent wasn't laying on me anymore....