I was roaming the streets of Mondstat, hugging my chest

I was roaming the streets of Mondstat, hugging my chest. Luckily, today Stormterror hasn't haunted the town with rain and tornados. "Y/n!"

I whipped my head around to see a small child. "Good morning Klee." I smile and pat the youngers head

"Oh, and Kreidenprinz. I apologize for not seeing you earlier." I give him a slight smile. 

Albedo has been my love interest for too long. He's just so hard working, has good looks, and treats everyone right. 

"Don't sweat it Y/n, and you can call me Albedo i swear it's fine." He gives back the same energy. 

"A-ah.. Alright, if it's totally fine with you." 

"Of course! Now me and Klee have to get going, as we have things to do."  My eyes droop, as i nod slowly.

"Ah, i get it. You're busy, i will see you whenever." He nods, taking the young child who was chasing a puppy. 

"See you later, Y/n." My heart flutters as i see him flash me a short smile before leaving. 'This feeling, it's beyond love.' I say clutching my pants. 

"But you don't feel the same.." I sigh recalling all the times hes indirectly rejected me. 

"Kreidenprinz, are you busy? There is a festival going on, i wanted to... Ask you, to go with me."  Albedo smiles, before clearing this throat. "I'm sorry, but i have to babysit Klee." His face flushes. 

'His face must be red, because he doesn't want to go with me.' Y/n pulls her bag closer to her sides. "That is quite alright, I can ask someone else. Have a lovely day Kreidenprinz." Y/n says walking away, tears crowding in her eyes.  

——————————————————————————————————

"Oh, y/n!" She perks up at her name being mentioned. "Oh, Kreiden-" "Albedo is alright." He quickly Interrupts her.