After i found out Sucrose and Albedo were dating, i fell into a weird depression

After i found out Sucrose and Albedo were dating, i fell into a weird depression. "Knock knock, y/n~" i hear his voice. The one voice I didn't want to hear.

"Albedo..." when i hear the door open, i hide myself under my covers. 

"Are you hiding from me? Ive known you for so long and now you're hiding? Silly girl~" it breaks my heart more when i hear the pet names he gives me. 

"Have you ate? I see the food i gave you yesterday hasn't been touched, it's cold." I just hum, not daring to speak. 

"Odei (slime), please eat." I was about to burst into tears at the nickname he used. 

When i was younger i love touching the slimes that me and Albedo found along the way. My favorite were the pyro, because i loved the way Bedo would poor the water on my hand after i burnt the tips of my fingers, and tell me not to cry because he was there. 

"Bedo' i apologize but i am not in the mood." He walks over to my bed and pulls the cover away from my face. 

My eyes were red and puffy, my hair looked like a nest, and my lips looked so chapped and chewed they could fall off. 

"Albedo, please go away." "Not until you get better." I knew he was stubborn at times, so i nodded.

We sat at the table chewing on lambad fish rolls, and mint jelly. I didn't dare to look him in the eyes, but i could tell he was looking at me. 

"Y/n. tell me why you're like this?" His tone was demanding, but sweet. "Ive been feeling down.. Yeah, feeling down that's all." I say chewing on a mint leaf. 

"Y/n, im being serious." I needed to make up and excuse. "You know the lantern light festival?" "What about it?" "I have nobody to go with.. That's why im down."

"What about the bard, Venti?" I look at him in his eyes for the first time. "I. Don't. Like. Him." I say as i lean towards Albedo.

"What gives you that idea?" I say inching closer to him. He smirks, closing the space in between us.

"Why are you getting so defensive, darling?" I stop in my place and sit back down. "I'm not hungry anymore." He also sits down, and looks away. "Yeah, me neither." He clears his throat standing up.

"You seem better, and i have work to do. I'll get going now, so I'll see you later." He grabs his coat and walks out. 

"FUCK Y/N, YOU MESSED IT UP!" I say as he leaves. i grab my hair, then gently let it go. "Dont get upset, he can like other people."  I say as i plop down on my bed, falling into the cycle of depression again.