XXX

I'm going to make this update short (2.7K words) because I got bored reading the previous long-ass chapter.

============

At Choran's palace

His palace was filled with plants that he grew.

"Your highness." His attendant called him.

"What is it?"

"The nineteenth prince is here to see you."

"Yeong-gyeong is here?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Tell him to come back later. I'm busy right now."

"Oh... but your highness, it seemed like it was urgent." Choran sighed.

"Fine. Send him in."

.

"You grow all these plants? There're all rare species that I've never seen before." YG asked, looking around.

"You flatter me. It's just a fun hobby. Nothing to brag about." Choran answered, pouring tea into cups.

"Anyways... what brought you here?"

"Oh... Well... it's about something that happened in the labyrinth."

"So what you're trying to tell me is... that I should be wary of Jungkook... because he's secretly very powerful?"

"This isn't something to be spoken of so lightly! He evaporated an entire wall of water and burned statues of gods. I even fought with him briefly, but I was no match for him!"

"Yeong-gyeong."

"Yes?"

"Could it not be the case that you haven't been training enough recently?"

"That is not true!!" 'What do I do? Not even Choran believes me! Dammit! Jungkook kept everyone in the dark about his powers for centuries! I didn't want anyone to see the mark he left on my body...'

"What are you doing...?" Choran asked when he saw him undressing.

"It burned into my flash for three whole days and only just stop bleeding. I treated the wound myself without calling for a physician because I didn't want to tell anyone what happened to me in the labyrinth. But the wound wouldn't heal, and couldn't even stop the bleeding.

I may not be as strong as others, but I'm still a prince of Yeol. This wound has stayed raw for days despite my ability to heal faster than normal people."

'He's right. He isn't exaggerating. It was probably very painful, too, since that wound was made by drawing upon an immense amount of fire power. But... if Jungkook really was that powerful, why didn't he kill Yeong-gyeong?

Did he assume Yeong-gyeong wouldn't tell anybody because it was humiliating? Or... was he convinced that Yeong-gyeong wouldn't be a threat even if he stayed alive? I thought that he passed the palace entrance by luck, but it seems he's extraordinarily strong.

I won't underestimate him.'

"I just wanted to let you know. The others probably wouldn't believe me even if I told them, but I saw what he's truly capable of. I want to get revenge, but I don't know how. Dammit! I'm still so furious. I can't even sleep at night!!" Choran slid a packet toward him.

"Huh..? Wh-What's this?" Choran calmly sipped his tea.

"It's heartbreak grass. I harvested it last spring, and it's been drying for a year. If you burn its leaves after they have been dried, it'll produce white smoke similar to steam. If someone inhales a couple of breaths of that in a sealed room, they'll fall asleep immediately.